Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2008, 04:14 PM
    Another Alien Movie?
    When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white guy took care of the baby alien after she died. To be honest I think the mother alien was really a man alien... I have no idea I was maybe 7 years old when I watch this movie (19yrs of age now). Not too much info, but that's all I can remember.:(
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Mar 29, 2008, 04:20 PM
    Sounds like Enemy Mine (1985) with Dennis Quaid. And your right the 'mother' alien is really a male, and they reproduce asexually (I think that's right lol) And so Dennis Quaid raises the baby when Jeriba 'Jerry' dies. Gets rescued and saves the little boy alien from baddys lol.
    nova225 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Mar 29, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nova225
    When I was younger I watched this movie about an alien. I really don't remember too much about it, but I know the movie wasn't a HORROR movie. The only characters I remember in the movie was a white guy, a mother alien, and a baby alien. The mother alien died given birth to her child, and the white guy took care of the baby alien after she died. To be honest I think the mother alien was really a man alien....I have no idea I was maybe 7 years old when I watch this movie (19yrs of age now). Not too much info, but that's all I can remember.:(
    Thanks... you are so right!!
    Delow84 Posts: 309, Reputation: 45

Mar 29, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Glad to help, it's a pretty cool movie :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Alien movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hi every 1 I remember when I was 8 I was whachin an old alien movie and I don't know the title all that I remember was it was black and white , a guy and a girl were in a car and hit 1 of the aliens and they said 'did we hit a kid' and then they drove off but the aliens hand was still attached...

Little Alien Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

Ok in this movie the little aliens crash in a barn in some small town. And everyone thinks they are little kids in costumes because its halloween. And some little kid (I think it's a little girl in a duck costume or something) knows who they are and tries to help them get back to their ship because...

Alien movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find the name of a movie that has a teacher and she is an alien. A little boy is in her classroom and witnesses her eating one of the science projects frogs. Then there was a time when the boy went into a cave with an adult and they saw his teacher as an alien with other people. Can...

Old alien movie [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember much about it but there was this kid who was in a wheel chair and this alien the kid was blonde and the alien was orange I believe I don't remember very much about it.

An alien movie from the 80's [ 5 Answers ]

This has been bothering me... and I can't remember what the name of the movie is. :confused: Let me describe as best as I can remember about the movie. It seems it was a movie about an alien child who was left without his parents... the thing I remember about this movie is that I took my little...

View more questions Search