Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sadieinbp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Failed urine test on community corrections
    I took a drug test for them Thursday. They said I showed positive for benzo. I have not took any drugs. I just got out of the substance abuse program in December. Was in jail for 6 months doing this program. I sure don't want to go back. I take valerian root at night to help sleep. I have read that it will show positive for benzo. How do I fight the system when I know I am innocent:confused: :( some one please help me
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Tell them the truth, that you failed your drug test due to medication that you are on to help you sleep (valerian root).
    rhia Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 05:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sadieinbp
    i took a drug test for them thursday. they said I showed positive for benzo. I have not took any drugs. I just got out of the substance abuse program in december. was in jail for 6 months doing this program. I sure dont want to go back. I take valerian root at night to help sleep. I have read that it will show positive for benzo. How do I fight the system when I know i am innocent:confused: :( some one please help me
    Tell them the truth just like you're doing. Don't get violent or anything--that will make them suspicious. Try not to do anything that they can use against you to press charges. Otherwise, I really don't know. I'm sorry.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 05:41 PM
    Of course when they do the drug test, they are suppose to ask you if you take any prescription or non prescription drugs, Then they know what to check and test for a little closer.
    You can request a new test ( normally you will have to pay for it) but be sure to stop using this "root" if you know it can show up positive esp if you know you will be doing drug tests.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 Honda Civic passed emissions test but failed MIL/Check Engine light [ 2 Answers ]

My 2000 Honda Civic EX had a smog test and it passed the emissions but failed the engine computer test, so they say. They told me to drive the car 30 to 40 miles so that the computer would reset. Sounds a bit strange to me to have to drive that many miles to reset the car computer after the...

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

View more questions Search