Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kritvarma Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2010, 12:10 PM
    Immigration
    Hi :
    If parents both have green card and they deliver baby in India, does the baby also get green card? How can the parents bring the baby to US and can the baby stay in US as a permanent residentor how long does the baby get to stay? What are the rules? Can you please share? Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jan 16, 2010, 12:38 PM

No the baby won't automatically become permanent resident... return to US to deliver the baby!
    kritvarma Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2010, 11:48 AM

Hi-thank you ! Can a VISA be used to temporarily bring the baby back to US?--If so, which VISA and for how many months of stay will it be granted?
    Can the parents who are themselves on green card sponsor green card for the baby and how long will it take to get it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fees for Australian immigration [ 6 Answers ]

Dear Sir; I want to know the immigration fee for Australian Immigration please also clasify both refundable in case of rejection and non refundable immigration fee. I travers every Australian immigration web site but I did'nt find immigration fee please replay me soon. ...

Immigration H1 to L1 and then again to H1 [ 1 Answers ]

I had H1b from Aug 2001 to Aug 2004 and then from Aug 2004 to Aug 2007. In Aug 07 my employer transferred it to L1A. So far, I have spent 4.6 yrs in US. Can my H1b be revived/reactivated? Change I switch job?

Immigration [ 1 Answers ]

Why should immigrant be allowed to cross the U.S. boarder

Immigration [ 3 Answers ]

Is immigration a domestic policy?

View more questions Search