Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maxsam1961 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2017, 11:52 PM
    Me and my ex split up when our daughter was 18 months I wish to get back in her life
    I wish to get in ontact with my daughter which I haven't seen since she was 18 months old she is now 23 and I would like to make contact how do I go about finding her.I really haven't tried anything yet just need a place to start
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 17, 2017, 03:31 AM
    Put her name into Google to look for a Facebook entry. Searching in Facebook directly isn't as easy as it used to be.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 17, 2017, 09:14 AM
    Are you in contact with the mother at all? Other relatives of the mother? Relatives would be where I would start. Then just searching on her name would be next.

You need to be prepared that she will not want to have contact with you at all.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We have been split up for 2 months, do you think she'll come back? [ 8 Answers ]

We were together for 5 and a half years, and broke up 2 months ago. Do you think she'll come back?

GF split after 15 months [ 6 Answers ]

So my ex girlfriend split up with me after 15 months of dating. I did not contact her for about 2-3 weeks. She contacted me asking how I was doing etc. she wanted to meet up and see me . We talked, she started to cry and told me that she misses me, and she misses our times we had together. That...

I've been split with my girlfriend 3 months, but she comes to me for help. [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my ex split 3 months ago because I was lazy LOL! I sorted myself out. Now we still speak, but she came to me for help the other day, then kissed me but pulled away and cried. I love her so much but don't want to get used. What do I do?

Mother/daughter split [ 3 Answers ]

I received an answer and do not agree with it at all. I know that person does not know everything but here goes. My daughter and I were best friends until she met up with her husband to be. Neither he dad or I ever abused her. She was never even spanked. She has fantazied this up in her head...

View more questions Search