Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bonnie Mallon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 05:46 AM
    Stanley outdoor 3 outlet timers
    Can I get instructions for setting the stanley 3 outlet outdoor timer - item #58465. I have lost the instruction manual.

Yhanks,
    Bonnie Mallon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 05:51 AM

You will have a lot better chance of getting the answer you want if you will take time and read our instructions, look for the correct area to ask your question. You posted this in the forum help, asking help on how to use this web site. Not in a electricial section.

Thus not much of a chance to get any help there for this issue.

I have moved your question.
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 04:59 PM
    You will find a link to Download Instruction Manual here:

Stanley Works at The NCC

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Noma out door timers with P C and E digital timers that do they mean for setting [ 4 Answers ]

Noma outdoor timers with P C and E digital timer programming what do they mean for setting

Outdoor electrical outlet keeps tripping gfci outlet [ 3 Answers ]

Until just recently my christmas decorations would light up when we plugged them into the outdoor electrical outlet. Now when we plug it in the gfci outlet in the garage keeps getting tripped and the lights won't come on. Even when we reset the gfci, once we plug in the chord it gets tripped...

Outdoor outlet blown [ 1 Answers ]

Last week we had a steady rain, it caused my outdoor xmas lights to shut off. The lights work in any other outlet in and out of the house but not in the one intended to. I have reset all the breakers in the main box and there is no GFI that I can find associated with the one outdoor outlet I want...

Outdoor outlet not working -- wet? [ 1 Answers ]

Our outdoor front entry outlet isn't working, and there is no reset button, nor is there a switch listed on our fuse box for that outlet. Outlets in indoor rooms that are closest to this outlet are working fine. We've had some rain this week, right around the time the outlet quit working. Is there...

View more questions Search