Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wthai Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 1, 2003, 09:01 PM
    Highlighted folder in XP
    I installed download accelerator on xp and in the start menu and in the all programs section, the download accelerator bit is a different colour. Why?
    martinshawn5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2004, 09:11 PM
    Re: highlighted folder in XP
    Try playing around with the Display settings such as the colours. Right click desktop and click properties then select the settings tab. Play around with the colour and resolution settings in this box.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! My hair is highlighted too white! [ 5 Answers ]

I hope someone can help me! I just got my dark brown hair highlighted today for the first time in a while. My stylist (whom I have never used before to highlight my hair) used a cap and some peroxide to "bleach out" my strands first. Then she was supposed to give me "caramel" highlights. Well, they...

Firefox Bookmarks Folder [ 2 Answers ]

I must not be searching right for the answer. Seems like it should be a simple thing... IE stores Favorites in a normal folder. I have a shortcut to it on my desktop so I can view it like a normal folder instead of the skinny column that it (and FF) displays them in. Apparently FF stores...

Fixing highlighted hair [ 1 Answers ]

I got my hair highlighted last weekend, I have medium brown hair and now I have a patch of blonde in the front. It came out way too light for my taste and I want to just fix this one part, any suggestions on what over the counter product I can use? I do not want to go back to the salon and spend...

Finding highlighted text in IE [ 4 Answers ]

I use a program that returns a search result in a html page with the various keywords highlighted. Is there an IE add on that will allow me to find the first instance of a highlighted word and subsequentially the next and the next? I prefer it to be in IE but other browsers would be acceptable.

My favorites folder [ 4 Answers ]

Every time I gain access to the internet (dialup) , 4 websites appear in my favorites folder. I've never accessed those websites but they appear every time I gain access to the web! Any ideas how I can prevent that from happening? Thanks for your help!!

View more questions Search