Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gold3509 Posts: 202, Reputation: 4

Nov 13, 2006, 12:38 PM
    Thanks unpredictable I'm going to give this a try when I start to use this stuff. I am going to give myself at least a month or so before I let everyone know this stuff really works...

I'm like a caramel complexion on my face but my body is like two or three shades darker than my face. Specially my legs there darker than my body. I been searching for something that really work I want my whole body a caramel complexion.my face so light my hands are dark people sometime react when they see my hand come up to my face example like if I have to scratch my face or something you see this dark hand coming to this light face people look and react sometime but I ignore. I put lightening creams(hydroquionone) on my hands but doesn't seem to work so I'm going to give this bio claire a try I really hope this stuff works on me.

unpredictable

I have one more question if you don't mind

How much of the oil do you mix with the cream?
    unpredictable Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2006, 05:09 PM
    For fast results I believe put all the oil... but note that there is a small bottle of oil and a big one... if it's the small you can pure it all in the cream... or you can also use it by itself but friends of mine who used don't even use the cream... they said that the oil is too strong it lightens you fast... so I don't know I only did it my way... mixed it with crème

Nov 13, 2006, 06:19 PM
    Thanks unpredictable.. I appreciate your help I'm going to post my result as soon as I purchase this bio claire.

Thanks again!
    chandu4uallways Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2006, 10:23 AM
    Lightening agents:

HYDROQUINONE: inhibits melanin production when applied to the skin. The effect is reversible by exposure to ultraviolet light

Hydroquinone in 2% solutions is used in many skin lightening greams and gels to remove freckles, age spots, and other hyperpigmented areas of the skin.

Sunscreen should be used while using hydroquinone.

HQ should be discontinued if no improvement occurs within 4-6 months.

Hydroquinone when used in high concentrations may bring ochronosis, in which the skin becomes dark and thick.

If irritaion occurs discontinue use

KOJICACID:

Kojic acid was first discovered in Japan in 1907 and is used as an alternative to hydroquinone. Kojic Acid is not an alpha hydroxy acid, but uses the same mechanism of action as hydroquinone. Research shows Kojic Acid to be an effective lightening agent that inhibits the production of melanin (brown pigment). Kojic Acid is less irritating than hydroquinone.

Its low risk of oxidation creates a more stable product, resulting in a longer shelf life.

AZELAICACID:

Although azelaic acid was initially prescribed for the treatment of acne, it has been successfully used in the treatment of lentigines, rosacea, and postinflammatory hyperpigmentation. It is prescribed topically as a 20% cream and has been combined with glycolic acid (15% and 20%). Its efficacy has been compared with HQ 4% in the treatment of facial hyperpigmentation in dark-skinned patients. The combination formula reportedly was as effective as HQ 4% cream, although with a slightly higher rate of local irritation.

Some other skin lightening agents include mequinol, arbutin, mulberry, licorice extract, vitaminc etc.

Tips for skin lightening:

1. make a paste of pinch of turmeric and a tablespoon of milk powder in two tablespoons of honey and the juice of half lemon.Apply it on your face and leave it till it dries and then wash your face,your skin will feel smoother and brighter.

2.mix equal equantities of lemonjuice and honey, apply it on your face.Do this daily, this will
    Produce good results after 4weeks of continued use.

3.apply cucumber juice to your face, leave it on overnight and wash off.Leave the skin on when making cucumber juice,it will lighten your face.

4.use fullersearth once a week to lighten your skin.

5.A diet of onion,cucumber improves complexion, also take one tablespoon of honey which is rich in b-complex.

6.mix one cup of buttermilk,with the juice of one medium sized fresh lemon and one grape fruit apply on the face at bedtime, wash your face in the morning.This is excellent for skinlightening
    And also useful in get rid off melasma.
    7.mix one tablespoon of olive oil and one egg yolk,apply it on your face,after 20min wet a towel with water and start massaging the skin,then wash your face ,dry skin and apply moisturizer.
    Your skin will glow with a lightening effect.

Leave comments
    kaicen09 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2006, 04:02 PM
    Hey guyz I'm just new here I want to try that lightening pills... any suggestion? And anything to recommend?

UNPREDICTABLE
    I also want to try the cream+oil solution of unpredictable... bio calire?.
    Where can I buy it nad how much?
    kaicen09 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 04:22 PM
    Hi zagadai!

I just need some advice on whitening pills.. I want to try one and do you have any suggestion?
    Vigrig Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 07:46 AM
    Hello,

I'm planning to order some bottles of Dr. James USA Glutathione Skin Whitening Pills (60 capsules)

But I was wondering whether anybody here has experience with this product? Does it really contains 1000 mg pure Glutathione? I couldn't find any information on the internet about this brand. Is the site reliable?

In my country, one bottle of those costs 120 euros, so I'm looking for a cheaper solution, with the same quality.:D

Does the Glutatione-regimen has any results on your skin?

I've been thinking of taking these pills while using Godiva Brightening set also. If it doesn't lighten, I hope to at least even my skin tone (hope it'll fade my post acne scars, blackheads and such).

Anybody has experience with Godiva?
    Does anybody has a better suggestion regarding the products?

I'm asian and I've got light yellow/golden skin, but I'd like to have a rosier paler skin.

Thanks for reading!
    babidoll2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2006, 09:59 PM
    did u every= find the skin whitening pills u were looking 4? If u did, is it working n what was it?

Dec 24, 2006, 11:35 AM
    Partygod you say the l-gutathione pills works well let me tell you. I was just like you saying if you use it right you will get results I even posted here about year ago saying people aren't giving it time to work. I been taking the I gutahione pills for 4 month straight with vitamin c I been taking 500mg of the whiten pill equal to 3000mg a day and 6000 mg of vitamin C and my result have not been good. Many people on this board have been saying the pills don't work and they been on it for months with no result and I been using them as directed to take them. And I have not miss a day without taking them. 3000mg of the whiten pills and 6000mg of vitamin c a day for 4 month no results... the only result I have gotten is by putting lightening creams on my skin. And I have gotten a few shade lighter with the creams... if you say the pills work from that site maybe I will try those if and when I decide to try those pills from that site if it doesn't work I will let everyone know those pill are crap also. And I do follow direction I am not one to be unpatient cause 4 months was long enough with no result. But for now I am going to try the bio claire product recommended to me for now... I just placed my order for the bio claire product I should be getting it soon and if it doesn't work I will let every one know this bio claire is crap too...
    Shorty00 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2006, 10:22 PM
    Yeah Im using Bio Claire the body sking lightening lotion. I read earlier so are you saying the lotion does not work or that its better to mix that other stuff with the oil? What is it called? Or do you physically have to mix it. Ive been doing it for about 1 week now and I see a little bit of lightening Im using something different on my face. Will I see results soon? Well I think I see an even toneing but not a lightening yet.

Dec 28, 2006, 11:59 AM
    My bio claire have arrived to my house today so I will begin using this product I will wait at least 2week to see if I see a different. I was told to mix the oil with the cream and use it 3 times a day for a week than 2 times a day the follow week. The place I ordered it from run out of the cream in the jar so I got the one in the tube I am thinking the ingredients are the same as in the jar and I got a large bottle of the oil and a couple bars of the soap. Glad this stuff isn't so expensive anyway I will post soon to let everyone know if this stuff works or not.

Dec 28, 2006, 01:47 PM
    Oh really! Where did you purchase it from? Are u in Canada or the Unitied States. I just purchased more of the tube type one but they are sold out of the oil.

Dec 30, 2006, 07:18 PM
    Thanks! Yeah Im in Canada and that oild is no where to be found or if it is its sold out! THey have the cream but not the oil. What does the oil do increase the process of lightening. Why can't the cream just be used by itself?

Dec 30, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Thanks!! yeah Im in Canada and that oild is no where to be found or if it is its sold out! THey have the cream but not the oil. What does the oil do increase the process of lightening. Why can't the cream just be used by itself?

I have no idea if the oil helps the process someone said the oil is stronger but we'll see what happens its only been two days so far for me using this bio-claire I just hope this bio-claire isn't crap..

Dec 30, 2006, 08:14 PM
    Well I can tell you that I have been using the bio Claire lotion by itself and it has been two weeks and it has shown a slight effect. My skin tone is more evened out and it will lightening. I’m like a medium toned black girl with an African background and I've heard good things about bio Claire from reading this forum. I finished the lotion so I bought more and now reading about the oil I want to buy and mix it! But its no where to be found in Toronto! Its either been sold out or they don't even carry it but they have the cream. And Ive been using something different on my face. And it evens out the tone of your skin. Also I read About Makari and I ordered my free sample in the mail and it came in today so I'll try it on my like knees and elbos or something because the sample is so small to see if it works because that's like the darkest part on my body so we'll see what actually works. What completion are you?
    babidoll2005 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 30, 2006, 08:17 PM
    Do anybody ever use or heard of world entertainment? For some reason, somebody considered me to them. Their stuff are kinna expensive but I heard it works.

Dec 30, 2006, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shorty00
    Well I can tell you that i have been using the bio Claire lotion by itself and it has been two weeks and it has shown a slight effect. My skin tone is more evened out and it will lightening. I’m like a medium toned black girl with an African background and ive heard good things about bio Claire from reading this forum. I finished the lotion so I bought more and now reading about the oil i want to buy and mix it! but its no where to be found in Toronto! its either been sold out or they don't even carry it but they have the cream. And Ive been using something different on my face. And it evens out the tone of ur skin. Also i read About Makari and i ordered my free sample in the mail and it came in today so I'll try it on my like knees and elbos or something because the sample is so small to see if it works because thats like the darkest part on my body so we'll see what actually works. What completion are you?
    I had a brown complexion (I am african american) but now I'm a caramel complexion on my face I been using lightening creams on my face but in the past I tried the same product on my body with no result when I inquiry about this I was told it because the skin is thicker on the body and that's why it take longer. I been using creams for a long time my body still hasn't lighten up so I just used it on my face cause I gotten result on my face so now I am just hoping this bio-claire will work out.

Dec 30, 2006, 08:39 PM
    Yea me too ahah we'll try it out together and if its wack, we'll let it be known. But I have faith in it! I dono why but I think that it should work.. We'll I donno. What I want to know is what do the celebs use... because a lot have beeen lightening their skin. Look at little kim, I think Naimo Campbell did too, the girl on jamie fox definitely did I dono I just need someone to tell me what they used and what actually works. Because this is expensive lol

Jan 2, 2007, 08:55 PM
    Well it about 5 days since I started using bio-claire no result yet so not going to say much yet. So far the only stuff that has work on me is hydroquinone I would love for this bio-claire to work since it cheap to buy getting good hydroquinone is very expensive and people say on here all the time hydroquinone isn't good for you cause it causes health problem in some people but I say people smoke cigarette all the time and it not good for you. In another week or so I will post to let everyone know this bio-claire is crap.. but hope not... my supplies are running out and this new year eve holiday and ford funeral close another day at the post office delaying my next order
    TruBeauty Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 01:00 AM
    I'm a young girl who wants perfect skin! I'm a perfectionist, and I'll be cheering for my HS in the fall for my last year. The uniform skirt is short, and all the girls on the team have beautiful legs! And for 007 I plan to work on my complexion so I can look hot! I'm not conceited or anything, but I'm a beautiful girl with bad skin! So I am kind of self conscience... So for a change I plan to use bio - claire products because they are natural!

I wanted to try unpredictable's method, so I bought the bio - claire oil. I didn't buy the crème because they did not sell it at the store I went to. In three days my skin was glowing, and my friends noticed that I was also. I think winter is the best time to try and make your skin lighter because there's not a lot of sunlight here on the east coast (on a normal winter) It's blazin now! lol. 70 degrees in January is not a normal white winter. I personally think that the oil is not too strong as she said, I'm speakn for my self here. It's been about 2 months since I've been using the oil, and no other method's - results looked as natural as this one. My skin looks beautiful and is glowing, and I'm not even half way done with the bottle yet!

My cousin was VERY dark when she came from Africa, and she bleaches,(uses faire and white) but she uses hydroquine based products. I recently saw her and her complexion was juss ugh. It looked lifeless, it didn't look too healthy. Her skin isn't glowing, so I'm very happy I chose a natural product. The products she uses work fast - but totally not worth it!
    The oil and the soap works fast too and its much better than what she uses.

O yeah I also bought the soap, and together the soap and the oil works great. I'm hoping to find a store near my home where I can purchase the crème, so I can try the solution for my body. For now, I'm only using the oil for my face and neck. I'd like to achieve a lighter tone before spring, so I got to find out where they sell it!!

Well ttyl :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin lightening pills [ 3 Answers ]

I have a very uneven skin tone (by that I mean some parts are dark while others are light). I really want to lighten it up to an even tone, are skin lightening pills dangerous to use for this purpose? I'm a 20 year old black female. Are there any long term side effects?

Do Skin Lightening Pills work? [ 13 Answers ]

I'm currently using hydroquinone 10% and it's working fine but I was going to order some skin lightening pills so I can lighten a little faster. Before I get into those, I wanted to know has anyone had experience with skin lightening pills & what were your results. Thanks.

Skin Lightening Pills [ 4 Answers ]

What's up with skin lightening pills? Are they any good? How well do they work? And what are the best ones?

Skin Lightening Pills: Do they work and How Long does it take to show results? [ 25 Answers ]

Hello... Im Treyce, a Media Anchorperson and of Indian descent... I am looking for an effective skin whitening product to help me even out my dull skintone and give me a brighter/lighter and more radiant complexion. I recently (3 months exactly) been rigidly taking a particular brand's Whitening...

Skin Lightening Pills That Really Work [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I would like to know if there are any skin lightening pills that really work and were I could buy them :

View more questions Search