Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shel2good4u Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Depo shot
    How long do you have too be off the shot before you try too get pregnant?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

May 24, 2007, 01:11 PM
    You can try to get pregnant immediately, but it probably won't happen for another 1-2 years. The shot really messes with your cycle and your system. Most women who come off this and try to get pregnant aren't very successful very quickly... its a wild ride... of course, everyone is different...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depo Shot [ 18 Answers ]

I just started the depo shot about 5 days ago... so far all I have heard about it is horror stories... I am glad to report that so far I haven't had any side affects... only a little more sensitive... but then again it hasn't even been a week yet... I kind of just got on it with out asking any...

How is too long to take the Depo Shot? [ 8 Answers ]

I have been taking the Depo shot for nearly six years and am wondering if this is too long. My gyno is going to check it out, but I wanted to know before April 2007. If anyone knows, I would appreciate you letting me know. Thanks in advance! I have read some horror stories that really scare me. I...

Getting off the depo shot. Or not. [ 2 Answers ]

hello. My name is josie and I'm 24 yrs of age. I'm engaged to be married next year. (by then I will already be 25) my future husband and I plan to get pregnant by 27. I've been on the DEPO shot for about 2-3 yrs. I haven't had a period since. I'm due back for my next injection on the 28th of this...

Getting off the depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I am 28 years old and getting ready to get married to a wonderful man.:p I was on the depo shot for 3 years and I have now been off it for about 6 weeks, maybe not quite that long, but I have had bleeding for the past 5 weeks and it is driving me crazy. It will tease me, I will go all...

Depo shot [ 1 Answers ]

I need help what's the side effects of getting off the depo shot I've been on it for 6 months and never got back on it but I haven't got my period since is this bad and plus my breast has been hurting a swelling is this part of the symptoms of getting off it so soon. I got off the depo shot because...

View more questions Search