Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Zaemoon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2007, 08:34 AM
    I think I am pregnant
    I had my last period on jan 17,2007 and I was supposed to have it again feb 14, 2007 and it is now feb 20, 2007 and my period still hasn't came. I have taken a test and it showed up negative. I have all the symptoms I have the sore breast, the feeling sick to my stomach, the headaches, the increase in cervical discharge and the extream tiredness. I have had two children and I know the symptoms but why are the test saying negaitve.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2007, 09:55 AM
    You could just be late. 6 days isn't incredibly long to be late. Also, most of the symptoms of pregnancy are also symptoms of an impending period. However, your hcg levels could just be too low to register on hpts yet. I would wait a week, and re-test. You could also get a blood test done. And it never hurts to discuss this with your ob/gyn. They could do an exam and look for other signs of pregnancy.
    mjmast Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 08:36 AM
    I can not take a pregnancy test until I am 3 months. If I take one before then it would be negative. So I think you could very will be pregnant. I hope this helps.
    BABY3 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2008, 01:17 PM
    Don't know what to really say.. but they are symptoms of pregnancy... I'm in that same situation... maybe you have to give it sum time.. my doctor told me evry1's body is different so they might not detect it yet...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How should I tell my mom I am 3months pregnant [ 4 Answers ]

Things have not been the same since I went to doctor jan 18 and I found out that I was 3months pregnant. Last year in 2005 or 2006 of December I had a abortion and I regrent it. I was only 17 then and my mother made me she said all different types of things such as I am to young and I do not have...

Am I pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I'm 7 days late I've done a pregnant test and its negative what do I do

Could I be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on July 6 of this year. Two days later I got my period. Since then I have been having pregnancy symptoms like nausea, gaining weight, frequent urination, stretchmarks, fuller breasts, and dizziness. This past week I took two pregnancy tests and both came out...

Pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

See I hv done sex unprocted sex with a guy in September mid around 16 or 17 that was my 4 th day of period but we don't hv intercouse will I be pregnant but I had my periods next month that in October will I become pregnant please help

View more questions Search