Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stef27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2009, 10:05 AM
    Name of an 80s kids adventure movie
    Hi, me and my sister used to watch this adventure movie when we were kids but can't remember the name. All we remember is this bunch of kids in america were scared of a "monster" in the lake in their town, but in the end it turns out to have been an old crane or something? Any ideas?:)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 13, 2009, 10:10 AM

Frog Dreaming (1986)
    coolboyslim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2009, 06:22 PM

Wow I have been looking for this fim for ages now and can't find name or anything.
    Quinn F sorry m8ty not that but here's even more info for you has I remember the film really well just not name lol figures.
    Anyhow its about these kids who think there is a monster down in this old mine shaft pond thing. Cause every time this old windmill turns this shadow comes out of the water with like slime over it and that's why they think it's a monster. But yea its not cause when they drain the pond the find out its an old JCB digger thing that's been caught on the windmill and when the windmill turns it raises out of the water like a monster. Really hope someone can find the title has this is closest I got that someone else asked about it :-)
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 3, 2009, 02:44 AM
    coolboyslim, check out more info on the movie, since you're describing "Frog Dreaming" in detail. a.k.a The Quest (USA), The Go-Kids (UK)

http://www.simnia.com/film/common_requests.htm

Frog Dreaming - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com
    coolboyslim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 02:31 PM

Gekko and quinn wow your both right diddent reconise the name cause in uk but has soon has I say the go-kids it was right 1 many many thanks 2 you both :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adventure movie from the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

There was this one film where I recall it being a young girl and guy that discovered gold in this old mountain. They took a boat to this cave and nearly drowned, however they ended up trapped and eventually traveled through the cave and found gold. Anyone know the name of this film?

What movie name? Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates [ 1 Answers ]

Movie type: adventure/ treasure/ pirates Begins in the winter, a boys father is asked to return as a sailor on a ship; the boy decides to go in place of his dad. The boy is joined by two family friends, an older young man (character name might be Jense) and a young woman. The boy becomes...

Early 80s sicfi adventure movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the title for this movie for the longest... its about a guy that uses a three blade sword and he shoots them to kiill the enemy... and there is this guy that turns to a monster almost at the end of the movie by tearing his skin off..

An Adventure Movie! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I Am Looking For This Movie And This Is What I Remember It To Be About, There Were People On A Party Ship They Were All Celebrating The New Year And This Huge Tidal Wave Comes And Turns The Ship Completley Over Most People Die But There Are Some Survivors And Throughout The Whole Movie They Are...

View more questions Search