Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fyn3dym3z Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 07:20 AM
    Bio Claire- Lotion or cream
    Hi I'm thinking about purchasin Bio Claire cz I heard so many good things about it.
    Im the same complexion as gabrielle Union and I have acne prone skin
    I want to know which is better, the lotion or the cream?:confused: and your experiences:)
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2009, 08:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fyn3dym3z View Post
    Hi im thinking about purchasin Bio Claire cz i heard so many good things about it.
    Im the same complexion as gabrielle Union and i have acne prone skin
    I wanna know which is better, the lotion or the cream?:confused: and your experiences:)
    Hey, I used bio claire for 3 weeks. Most of the time only once per day. I lightened about
    1 1/2 shades and my skin was looking fine. On this forum we all have been wondering what would make it work so well. Its clobetasolpropionate.

You should read to this thread:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ly-383277.html
    imgorgeous Posts: 385, Reputation: 14

Aug 4, 2009, 11:49 AM

Bio Claire - the way it luks itself makes me feel what a FCKEUD Up product it is !

Never dared even try.. Im sure it will cause hyperpigmentation to people in the long run !
    Meagan91 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Aug 4, 2009, 12:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by imgorgeous View Post
    Bio Claire - the way it luks itself makes me feel what a FCKEUD Up product it is !

Never dared even try.. Im sure it will cause hyperpigmentation to people in the long run !
    Not only the look. But the smell, goddamn..
    Im lucky I only used it for such a short period.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Aug 6, 2009, 10:27 PM
    Lmao... to be honest, the smell is quite strong and toxic. When you open the jar, the scent hits you in the face.

Fyn3dym3z, I think the lotion and crème is mostly a preferance. Though, crème in general is usually more concentrated. You have to be careful using Bio Claire, use it at your own risk. You may have wonderful results or you may eventually have bad results. I now use it once a day on the face only now, but it burned my arms and legs last year. I was able to fix that luckily. So, by the end of this month I hope to be on something else. I tried contacting the Bio Claire company almost 2 weeks ago twice and they have not responded to my emails questioning all of the ingredients.. listed and unlisted. If I write to a company about their product, I expect for them to respond. But, if they don't...
    darkback Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 02:42 PM
    I have been using bio claire on my body for the past 3 year and had no problems, it works on my body wonderfully, not so much on my back though :(.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bio Claire lotion vs cream [ 4 Answers ]

Which one is more effective? The cream or lotion?? Or oil? Thanks

Can you mix Bio Claire Cream with bio claire lotion ? [ 2 Answers ]

Can you mix Bio Claire Skin Lightening Cream in Tube with bio claire lotion to work faster.

I'm sorry you but I'm not using Bio Claire Lotion anymore! [ 12 Answers ]

Although I got amazing results and my overall skin tone got atleatse 5 shades lighter but it turned my acne into BLACK spots, the back of my knees are really light, and the lightening is not even. I have a couple light patches lighter then the rest of my skin in couple places and it doesn't look...

I am using bio claire lotion. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone, Well I was going through some of these testimony that people are giving who are using bio claire product and I decide to share my story on using bio claire. I have been using Bio claire for about 2 years now, and I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I only uses the...

View more questions Search