Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Future_Mrs_Efro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 01:27 PM
    Missed Period Brown Discharge.
    I'v missed my last period and I'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first I thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and I was'nt sure!. But I don't know what I should do because I'm only 12 and I'v never had sex so I don't know why I'm missing my period the only reason I can think of is that I have started doing a lot of sports lately! Pleas help! Im very concerned / scared! :(:confused::(:confused::(PLEASE HELP!
    neonguy24 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2009, 09:29 PM
    A girls period can skip months, be late, or early from when they first get there period to sometimes the age of 21. Also a woman's period can change to match the period cycle of woman around her. Training can also make you skip your period. And just being nervous and/or stressed will also make your period cycle do funny things. It could be one, or more of those reasons and you don't have to worry cause it is natural
    I hope this helps
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 07:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neonguy24 View Post
    a girls period can skip months, be late, or early from when they first get there period to sometimes the age of 21. also a womans period can change to match the period cycle of woman around her. training can also make you skip your period. and just being nervous and/or stressed will also make your period cycle do funny things. it could be one, or more of those reasons and you dont have to worry cause it is natural
    i hope this helps

Would you post your research that a woman can skip, be late, be early only to the age of 21?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 7, 2009, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Future_Mrs_Efro View Post
    I'v missed my last period and i'm just after staring to get brown discharge yesterday at first i thought it was my period but it was only light and a brown colour and i was'nt sure ! ..But i don't no what i should do because im only 12 and I'v never had sex so i don't know why im missing my period the only reason i can think of is that i have started doing alot of sports lately ! ! Pleas help ! ! ! Im very concerned / scared ! ! :(:confused::(:confused::(PLEASE HELP ! !
    You are only 12. What you are experiencing is very common in girls your age and can take about a year or two after starting your period before they come on a regular cycle.
    neonguy24 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 09:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Would you post your research that a woman can skip, be late, be early only to the age of 21?
    I didn't mean that being late or early or missing a period will just stop at the age of 21. Yeah it can happen any time but it is more prominent in girls before the age of 21 is all that I was trying to say. I'm sorry if it came out wrong
    bm9598 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2011, 06:18 AM
    It's normal for periods to be irregular at your age.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 26, 2011, 08:31 AM
    This thread is from 2009 - please keep an eye on the dates. OP has not been back.

There are more recent threads that could use your input.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period but releasing light brown/pink discharge [ 3 Answers ]

I suppose to have my period sometime around Feb. 17 (my period is irregular) and I'm very late. I've been releasing light brown discharge when I suppose to have my period and I just thought it was my old blood before my period but after 7 days I was still releasing brown discharge but sometime...

Missed Period - Negative HPT, light brown discharge [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everyone, maybe some of you can give me some advice... I am 26 years old and very healthy. My husband and I are Trying to conceive - I was on the pill for many years and I came off the pill in December 2008. January 2009 I got my period on time (28 day cycle) but this month I didn't get my...

Missed period and brown discharge negative. Pregnant. Test [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:i missed last months period and now I have a brown discharge pregnant. Test says negative??

1 negative. Test, brown-red discharge missed period [ 2 Answers ]

I am 16 years old, and I skipped my last period, I am always irratic with it but this time instead of having my period on the 20th of march I got a bloody brownish discharge coming from my body for 6 days, then it subsided but left behind an irony odor that still exists to date. I did have sex 2...

View more questions Search