Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jamie Anderson Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2014, 12:51 AM
    How do I get in touch with an actor
    I like to get in touch with an actor name Paul Hilton. An actor who played The Last Dragon. I want to get to know him a bit more and what he has seen is true. This is important question I need to ask him. It might sound crazy and stupid but I'm just hoping he will understand me. Is there anyway I can get in contact with Paul Hilton?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 01:35 AM
    You will need to send any letters to him, though his agent.

Depending on the amount of fan mail he gets, most likely he will not read most and they have assitants that read and filter his mail.

Paul Hilton - IMDb

Jan 17, 2014, 04:09 AM
    That's the problem? I don't know his address, his profile on Facebook, not even his mail?
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 05:16 AM
    Jamie, while you may believe you have a great reason to contact him, you probably are not alone. You will not be able to contact him directly.

He may value his privacy and not have a public Facebook page.

I haven't even found a fan club type site for him.

If you don't mind sharing with us, maybe we can help you with the question you want to ask him.
    Expert

Jan 17, 2014, 05:27 AM
    You will not ever get to mail something directly to famous, * or so so famous " actors, and others, even if you THINK you have a address, famous stars get 100's if not 1000's of letters a week, none of them open their own mail. They have someone hired who will go though it, send some form thank you back. Maybe pick a few for the start to read.

That is real life. Sorry but sending a letter to his agent, is about it.

Jan 19, 2014, 01:26 AM
    Well the question I was going to give him is. Well it's a really hard question to share. Just please bare with me. Well I watch a film with Paul hilton in it. Its called the last dragon a fantasy made real. Now I know it could be a fake or real but its my once and only chance. Paul Hilton said he was mad about dragon, so mad that he wanted to discover one, which I wanted to do when I want to grow up. This is what I want my life to be. I want to be like Paul Hilton. Discover a dragon, something marvelous. But I don't know if they are still on earth or not. That's why I like to ask Paul Hilton. If dragons are real. Please don't think important a crazy mindless person.

Jan 19, 2014, 01:27 AM
    Ok thanks for the reminders Fr_Chuck
    Expert

Jan 19, 2014, 05:55 AM
    Yours is actually a letter, the actor may think is cute. Sorry if that sounds disappointing. He will think it is a dream of a younger child and may actually answer something like that.

There is even serious debate if there ever even were dragons, there is no real science proof and all dragon beliefs come from folklore and stories.

There are two main types of dragons as I am sure you are aware, the European dragon which is normally evil and the Asian dragon which is normally wise, magical and helpful to man.

If he had found a real dragon, he would not have told anyone, since it would be world news. So, even if he had one, knew where it was, he would not tell you, because he would have to keep it a secret.

Men have chased sillier ideas, people go out every year, looking for the Lock Ness "monster" which actually could fit your description of a dragon, except under water.

People go out and look for big foot all the time.

So never give up your dream

Jan 19, 2014, 08:39 AM
    Sorry about the question I do feel young saying it but Im trying to catch my dream if you know what I mean. The film said The last dragon >>>(A FANTASY MADE REAL)<<<. Sorry Im all about dragons and the film said made me feel great and exciting. The thing is, how do you if they arnt real? There is no proof? This is why its important before I go out and waste my whole life for nothing. Im 16 years old and never felt so young when I think Im going to find something marvelous.
    Marriage Expert

Jan 19, 2014, 09:47 AM
    Jamie, there is a lot we don't know or are learning isn't quite right. However, I doubt an actor would be able to give you the answers you are looking for.

Let the movie be a starting place. From there explore. Read the latest research in all the related fields from zoology to archeology and sociology. You may not find a 'real' dragon, but who knows where your search will lead.

Dreams can lead to all sorts of places. Let them inspire you but don't get so caught up in them that you lose sight of reality.

Jan 19, 2014, 10:11 AM
    I did. I researched as much ad I could but. Nothing helps me. Some say its real and some say they are not. I do not know what to trust. The only thing that help me is the film. Which I cannot mail or ask a few question to Paul Hilt. You people are right but to me. I would like to make my dream successful. Its a hard life to make.
    Marriage Expert

Jan 19, 2014, 11:11 AM
    I want to point out that The Last Dragon is based on science but is not reality. It is one off Animal Plant's "docufictions". Much like their mermaid movie. They took science fact and used it to make a fictional documentary of what they think dragons would be like IF they lived.

That said, there are crypto-zoologists who are still trying to find the real thing. Most of them seem to be looking in the same places for the same 'expectations'. What I am suggesting is that you learn from them and other sources and form your own hypothesis to try to prove. If you open your mind to more than a fictional documentary you may discover clues that others have over-looked.

This is the type of quest where the search for answers lasts a lifetime. And the things you can learn on the journey are mind-boggling.

Jan 19, 2014, 09:07 PM
    You are right. Why did I ever trust an old film. I should find out myself. I am very sorry if i wasted your time. Im better than this. Although i still want to discover. You people helped me out alot and i want to thank you's for that.
    Marriage Expert

Jan 20, 2014, 05:49 AM
    Jamie, you haven't wasted my time.

I hope you continue to follow your dream and find a 'dragon'.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 20, 2014, 05:56 AM
    You remind me of the person who started thinking that maybe the dinosaurs didn't just all go extinct after the big meteor hit. He found fossils of smaller and smaller dragon-like dinosaurs with rudimentary wings, and the theory of the evolution of birds was born. This was HUGE. Plus it's not clear that the big huge dinosaurs were all wiped out in a short period either, and that it might be more related to losses of swampy lands. This is science - one theory after a another is 'proven' and then 'disproven,' and maybe re-proven or not, and it goes on and on.

Jan 20, 2014, 07:56 PM
    Thank you Cat1864, this helps me so much... True or not dinosaurs still exist, scientist may be wrong. They could be in another dimension which I mighy not know where it is. Just hoping dragons OR dinosaurs still exist I need to carry on my dream. Never going to give up.
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:15 AM
    No waste of time Jamie, if we thought it waste, we just would not have answered.

I live in China, the home of the magic dragons, where they are still honored and somewhat worshiped in certain parts of nation. ( not officially of course)

We had them doing the Dragon Dance in front of our home this morning. ** too early and with fire works, but it was there.

Jan 21, 2014, 09:22 AM
    Wait. If China knows about dragons like example (the dragon dance) and kites or the worshiping. There should be an answer to it. They know dragons still exist if I'm getting to a point here?
    Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:42 AM
    They are legend and myth, coming from ancient religious beliefs.

The name is traditions at New Year (coming up soon here, China has its own year.

Even in areas like Kungfu, they have animal styles, the dragon is one of them.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jan 21, 2014, 09:43 AM
    They don't KNOW...they believe. There is a difference.

I am a fan of dragons, I have an Asian dragon tattooed on my arm...it's supposed to bring me good luck but I don't think it works.

Anyway, no point in giving up your dream...follow it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Touch 'N Go Garage Door - Wall mounted touch pad [ 4 Answers ]

The (garage) wall-mounted touch pad for my Touch 'N Go Garage Door opener (Model 1000A) no longer works. I realize that this product is no longer in production, but are there any outlets where a replacement pad can be ordered OR will any universal wall-mount pad work for this unit?

Apple Ipod touch 4G OR Ipod nano multi touch ? [ 3 Answers ]

My parents gave me a choise to make.. They want to get me either an apple Ipod 4G, or anIpod nano multi touch... Which one would be better for an 13 year old girl?

My Boyfriend Won't have sex with me, or let me touch him or him touch me.. why? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years now, sex and intimacy was great. Its now been 6 months since we have had sex and he won't let me touch him, if I try and touch his downstairs he shouts at me and tells me to get off, if I even look at it whilst he is in his boxers he goes mad. ...

How to get in touch with a famous actor [ 12 Answers ]

This is serious - not one of those "fan" questions. (Not that those are not valid questions... Obviously, they are! I'm just saying that this one is slightly different :) ) I really need a help with this. I've been thinking for MONTHS, considering all possibilities, and I just can't find a...

What is the name of this actor? [ 4 Answers ]

In the 50s and 60s (approximately) there was an actor on TV and movies. He was always the tough guy. Husky. Dark hair. He was cast as Mexican, Native American, Italian, and Greek. He may have been Greek-American in real life. He was in Westerns also. I think that he naturally had an accent. ...

View more questions Search