Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    egiaco Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2013, 02:13 AM
    Stomach Pains
    Have pains in my abdomen right side below ribcage. Started about 11pm now 4am. Last meal about 7pm. More intense when lying down. Is this an ER isdue? Iam a cardiac patient 3x CABG IN 2010. Pulse is 81 bp 130/81.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Oct 19, 2013, 02:43 AM
    Normal pulse is l20/80, yours isn't far off and if you are worrying, then that could be reason for slight elevation. You don't say male or female, young or old and that makes a big difference. If you are a cardiac patient then I would get checked out. No sense in taking chances.

Of course, we cannot diagnose on AMHD, no one can do that on line.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Oct 19, 2013, 04:12 AM
    Right side includes one's gall bladder and appendix. Just an observation of 2 of the most common organs that cause pain on the right side. 'Under ribcage' is a bit vague, and the locus of pain can be misleading anyway.
    Should you go to the ER? It wouldn't be prudent to say yes or no to someone with a history of other problems.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Stomach pains [ 4 Answers ]

Ive been experieancing stomach pains all day that ranges from bareable to excruciating. Ive taken tylenol and even pepto, its only alliveated when I lie down. Is there anything else I should do aside from going to the ER

Stomach pains [ 0 Answers ]

What does it mean when my stomach is hurting and I keep throwing up every time I eat something? I'm 5 months pregnant

Stomach pains [ 48 Answers ]

I can feel my heart beat in my stomach All.day and night sometimes it's so strong it's uncomfortable then I get sharp pains or a burning sensation what could this mean?

Stomach pains [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! What to do if a person is having stomach pain in the middle and on the right side

Stomach pains [ 2 Answers ]

I'm having really bad stomach pains in my lower stomach on both sides. My best friend is pregnant and she says it sounds as though I am too. Do you think I am or is it something serious?

View more questions Search