Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    westmenstudios Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2016, 01:05 AM
    Does any body know where to find a schematic to build a certain aircraft to build 1:1
    My Father has His Birthday in April, same as Me. He is a huge aircraft model enthusiast, Pilot, and War Historian. I myself am an aircraft enthusiast. I am a huge nut when it comes to WWII aircraft, especially on the German/Axis side. I am in honor of my Dad's 52 Birthday and his 34 years of aircraft studies I would set up a huge gift for him. The gift is the body of a particular German aircraft so he could have a Life-Size Cockpit for the WWII Combat Simulator he owns, in the comfort of his own living room I wanted to reconstruct an Fw-190A-5, aka Focke-Wulf and 801-BMW. All I needed was a schematic of the inner cockpit and Avionics board, all controls, gears and switches in perfect design. I would construct all of this and surround id in a scaled body. The wings however would not be in the project do to the Span size of 34 feet long on each side. I also had !:! Detailed Vinyl Decals to place on the outer hull. The other part is the connection of internal electronics from the switches gears and nobs to the Simulator. Also the 360 degree projector on a sheet to have a realistic roundabout feel. This is not only an expensive project, but a sentimental one as well. After a weeks worth of searching, I had grown tired of trying to find a full detailed schematic of the inn workings and have given up do to restricted findings I needed supposed federal permission to access and dead ends to find a highly detailed set. Does anybody have a clue where I should Look?
    JohnsPop Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Feb 16, 2016, 04:02 PM
    Hi West. Sounds like an awesome project! I don't know where you would find this info, but perhaps a better place to ask if you're not familiar with the sites. I'm a member of RCGroups.com and RCUniverse.com which are dedicated to RC models of all kinds. Check the various forums there and you might find an area there where someone would know where to find the info you're looking for. Also, I'm not real familiar with it, but there is the National Association of Scale Aeromodeler's at NASA - Welcome. Since you're looking for info on an actual scale airplane, someone there might be of assistance to you. Good luck with your project and happy birthday to you and your Dad!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Build a body strength [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I wanted to know how to increase body strength and look. I wanted to build my body with in 6 month.Advise me the Kinds of foods needed to be taken. I am an 22 year guy with 6 feet tall and I am only 55 kg.I tried to build the body but can't able to do that.Please advice me to...

Static electricity build up on the body [ 3 Answers ]

How can the build up of static electricity be avoided? Is the only way to dissipate it to ground oneself out and suffer that electrical shock from the discharge?

View more questions Search