Ask
    blackwolf08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2008, 04:06 PM
    Magic
    Is magic really real and who invented it?? :confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Black magic or white magic?? Need more information about your question.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 24, 2008, 06:11 PM
    Stage show magic,? Your question is to vague to understand
    pnkster Posts: 19, Reputation: 0

Jul 22, 2008, 08:00 PM
    U should pray this... its really magical

May the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored and glorified throughout the whole world now and forever.
    Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for me. St. Theresa of the Child Jesus, pray for me. St. Jude, Patron of Hopeless Cases, pray for me and grant this
    Favor I ask.
    (Say this prayer 9 times a day and for 9 consecutive days and publish on or after the ninth day.)
    Your request will be granted

PRAYER TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
    Holy Spirit, You who makes me see everything and who shows me the way to reach my ideal, You who gives me the divine gift to forgive and forget the wrong that is done to me and You who are in all instances of my life with me, I, in this short dialogue, want to thank You for everything and confirm once more that I never want to be separated from You no matter how great material desires may be, I want to be with You and my loved ones in perpetual glory. Amen. Thank You for your love towards me and my loved ones.
    A person must pray this prayer 3 consecutive days without asking your wish. After the third day your wish will be granted no matter how difficult it may seem. Then promise to publish this dialogue as soon as your favor has been granted.

A PRAYER TO ST. JUDE
    May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and preserved throughout the world now and forever.
    Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude, Helper of the Hopeless, pray for us.
    Say this prayer nine times a day and your prayer will be answered. It has never been known to fail. Publication must be promised. Thank you.
    lols11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 05:04 AM
    Its real its focusing on something it won't work if you do it but think this is nt going to work you need to have faith also anyone seen twitches they had to believe in something and focus as well if you haven't look it up on YouTube its very educational as well magic is a bit like when your learning the basics science as your bodes consoling magic round your body . If does not work then maybe its not for you but its worked for me hope this helps!!
    lols11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2012, 05:07 AM
    That does sound good I've tried it and focused but it didn't work
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 7, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Matthew 6:7 goes against everything pnkster said.
    sallouma98 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2012, 03:14 AM
    Please, how to use imagination. I don't seem to make it work

Jun 1, 2012, 08:22 PM
    Then don't mess with it anymore. If it doesn't work... there is probably a reason for that!

Jul 23, 2012, 03:25 PM
    Tanktrik-this site is for advice... not solicitation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic cream [ 4 Answers ]

Where can you buy magic cream from and is is really effective on the body

What is magic? [ 31 Answers ]

Could someone please explain that: Magic is different than Magick which is different than devil worship. I'd explain my view of the difference, but don't want to get "thumped" anymore. Thanks in advance

What is the magic number for the USA? [ 2 Answers ]

I just wonder what is it going to take before we wake up and start doing something about this Gas and Oil issue? When are the Libs going to wake up and see just how ignorant this "save the white spotted owl or the brown spotted ground squirrel" mentality really is anyway? Can you not just...

Big Magic [ 7 Answers ]

:( Over the years I have seen the space shuttle and planes vanish live on TV.I have been told the people in the audience did not see the plane or shuttle vanish. The plane and shuttle did not vanish.The people were told to act as if it had vanished. Does anyone feel this is what happens on TV?...

Magic Eye [ 1 Answers ]

For my art subject, I want to create a magic eye where you can see a logo I have designed. Does anybody know where I can download a magic eye creator that lets you incorperate your own designs into the magic eye?

View more questions Search