Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StaceyDo Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2015, 10:52 AM
    What is a good and affordable online college?
    I am looking to continue my education in the areas of business and technology. What is a good, affordable online college that works well with returning adults students?
    Oliver2011 Posts: 2,606, Reputation: 746
    Ultra Member

Jun 29, 2015, 03:26 PM
    Top 10 Colleges for a Cheap Online Degree 2014

University of Phoenix is expensive.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2015, 01:38 AM
    And make sure they are accredited (if you are in America) by the US Department of Education. 1000's of online schools are not, but show all types of accreditation to attempt to fool people.

And I guess affordable is what one thinks. Often your local university may offer some online classes,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is argosy online university a good college? [ 6 Answers ]

I am very much interested in Argosy online in the bachelor programm. Has anybody experience with this college? Thank you Sylvie

Looking for a good / affordable handheld gps [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for a solid, high performing, yet affordable handheld gps for hiking, geocaching, etc. I'd like one with very good accuracy, yet not off the wall expensive. Any suggestions or ideas? I've done a little research, but I'd like to know the qualities of Garmin, Magellan, DeLorme,...

Where can I buy a good clarinet at affordable price [ 3 Answers ]

Happy Holidays! My 5th grader daughter newly started clarinet in her school. As she shows great interest in it, I'm thinking of buying her one, instead of renting. Problem is, it's too expensive for us to afford it. Is there anywhere or any way I can buy a good clarinet at as low price as...

Affordable online class for foreign students [ 5 Answers ]

Any ideas about institutions offfering undergrad level course online at affordable prices for international (F1 visa status) students in US? I notice they have us pay three times as much as state residents in community colleges for online classes, is it same everywhere or am I just not...

View more questions Search