Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jan 24, 2006, 03:29 AM
    How to make water splash...
    Im using photoshop and corel photopaint, and until now I'm still looking a way how to make those photos that I've seen in the magazine, it's a water splash looks like a drop of water in a water surface that makes circle wave from center to spreadly fading... amazing isn't it :D
    Anyone can help me..
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2006, 05:04 AM
    Might you be referring to actual photos taken with a high speed camera?
    Are you imaging starting with just a photo of flat water?
    Can you show an example of what you want to achieve?
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Jan 24, 2006, 07:32 PM
    I just think that I can do the same as what I've seen in the magazine, cause I know there are lots of effect that may be useful in making this kind of photo, I tried to make one using halftone but it doesn't give the water wave that I'm expecting its look like flat...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make my dog eat? [ 16 Answers ]

I have an almost 2 year old Great Pyrenees. Unfortunately, he's only 73 lbs. He's a very picky eater. Some days he'll eat all of his food. Some days he won't eat anything or he'll just pick at it. We've tried all types of foods. Dry, canned, mixed, with gravy. The only thing he does not have a...

Make up [ 13 Answers ]

Hi Could anyone tell mew were I could buy glittery eye shadow like this http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/limecrime/orientalglitter.jpg I've looked in beauty shops and can't find any.. what websites could I find this and buy from?

Make or buy? [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please tell me What the importance of make-or-buy studies for a company is ?

View more questions Search