Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    krishnadevi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2010, 11:14 PM
    I am very lean I want to know which dress suits me and hair style
    I am very lean I want to to know which dress suits me and my hair style
    ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Sep 13, 2010, 11:49 AM

Cocktail dresses and above the knee dresses look great on tall, lean bodies because it shows off your long legs. Your hairstyle depends on the occasion, face shape and length of your hair. Do what you think looks best and you're most comfortable in!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WIll this hair style look good on me? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been so bored with my hair lately I need to do something a little different and funky. Do you think this style would look good on my face and if the color would work well on me?

How can I style my hair in 40's style? [ 1 Answers ]

I am going to a themed party this weekend(pin-up girls/army guys). And I need a cute 30s/40s hairstyle. I want something that looks like Dita Von Teese. My hair is about shoulder length. I can't find a good how-to website for achieving this look. Anyone know of any? Thanks :)

What colour and style dress ? [ 13 Answers ]

I need some help I have no idea what style to go for a prom dress let alone the colour Please help I have tan/yellow/ivory skin colour Brown hair Short, with big boobs, flattish tummy, no hips

New Hair style please. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey , I'm 14 going to be 15 soon soon. Well I want to change my hairstyle but I'm not sure about it. I like fringe and I'd like to have it but I'm not sure if it will suit me. What can I do to see if it suits me or not?

View more questions Search