Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shep79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 06:33 AM
    Looking for Children's 80's feature length Cartoon - man, boy, space, dinosaur pet
    Hi - can anyone remember a Cartoon which was feature length and I think of the 80's. At least that is when I would have been watching it.

There was a little boy who had some sort of creature for a pet which I think was like a small dinosaur. It dies when it gets dragged into a cave by something like tentacles or plant roots.

There is also an old man with a Metal Plate on his head and I think throughout there is a sort of voiceover in the old mans head. He eventually dies and body is released into space. But before all that happens you realsie that the old man and the boy are the same person..

Any ideas anyone? Not much to do on I know...

I also seems to remember a giant hornet type wasp but not sure if I am confusing it with another now.

Thakn you... :confused:
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 10, 2008, 01:51 PM

Maîtres du temps, Les (1982)
    shep79 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 05:18 AM
    Amazing! Thank you! That is it!! Merry Christmas to me!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 11:59 AM

You're welcome.
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Dec 12, 2008, 04:56 PM

Amazing how often this one comes up.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Obscure 70's or 80's children's full length Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

It was a full length cartoon movie, I can only remember a minimal part of the plot, but I was hoping someone had stored this little bit of information away somewhere. The point I can remember, the main character needed something to save a sub character and is told he can get some kind of...

80's or 90's cartoon movie about pirates in space. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been trying to find the name of this old cartoon for a long time now. From what I remember there is a pirate ship (made of wood and sialed via sails) that traverses space. In the particular scene in my mind they are in some sort of asteroid field and I believe there are fungus like growth...

80's children's cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

I believe this was a HBO movie. It was about two chipmunks that lived in a cage owned by this little girl. One was satisfied with that life the other was not. The other wanted to escape and go to the wild. He escaped and the other reluctantly followed. The rest of the movie chronicles their journay...

Weird feature length sci fi cartoon of the 80s with giants and smaller people. [ 2 Answers ]

There was a feature length cartoon in the 80s about two groups of people. Some were giants and some were small people. There were traps to kill the small people. There was a scene about a mating ritual in which their bodies danced, and the heads were flying globes. I think if I remember correctly,...

View more questions Search