Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Findaz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 07:43 AM
    Trying to find someone's employer
    Any ideas of how to do this if you have a SS#. All these sites seem to charge a lot to maybe find the info? Thanks Findaz
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 9, 2009, 08:35 AM

Hi Findaz! Welcome to AMHD! :)

Try posting your question on a more appropriate section. Go to your home, and choose the topic.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 9, 2009, 08:48 AM
    I moved this from the Introductions forum. Please try reading the posting instructions. To get to the Introductions forum you had to scroll past several appropriate forums to post in and then ignore the red warning NOT to ask questions there.

I assume you obtained a judgement against someone and are trying to find their employer to execute a wage garnishment. You have three basic options;
    1) follow him to his place of employment
    2) hire a PI to find his job
    3) go back to the court that issued the judgement and ask they he be required to complete a financial questionnaire.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find someone's cell phone number if they have the metro pcs service? [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out how to find someone's cell phone number with the metro pcs carrier. Idk how to do it... Please help me, if u can Thanks, Danielle

Someone's employer [ 5 Answers ]

How do I find a persons employer

How do you locate someone's current employer? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex moved out of state and claims to be unemployed to avoid his child support obligations. How do you go about finding someone's current employer? I have been unable to get a response from my state's office of child support.

Can I find someone's criminal history without paying for it? [ 8 Answers ]

I just want to find a certain persons criminal history, but all these sites I go to are asking me to pay like $50 or so. That's ridiculous, because I watched a friend of mine pull up information about someone before and he didn't have to pay anything. I'm trying to find out info about someone who...

Find someone's past years wages [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway for someone to find out someone else's past years wages?

View more questions Search