Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunny_1981 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 07:00 PM
    My girlfriend broke with me, I feel empty and hurt
    After being my girlfriend for 2 year my girlfriend broke up with me. I'm feeling blank now what to do, how to cope with this what is right and wrong I am not able to think also.

I know this girlfriend from 2 year, We used to only chat , call each other since we were living far apart. We used to chat hours together 3-4 times a week. I used to feel good because I never had any other girlfriend.

After 1 year we met and she expressed her love in me , but that time I was terribly unstable in my life , job . Although I liked her a lot I was unable to express that I liked her because I felt I will not be able to keep her happy. She was hurt that I didn't say yes , since then we were friends only.

One day she said her parents are looking for guy ot her , I felt I will loose this gal. I felt I should say to her clearly all that I felt. I never wanted to loose her from my life so I told that I like her and would like marry her.

But now she said that " she has no feelings left " , but she used to send me romantic greeting cards and that made me feel she loved me. She said " she has no feelings left and wants to be my best friend". She never calls me now , never mails me.
    I feel terrible she even never calls , don't care also about me. I loved her so much and earlier she also loved me , but now she says no feelings left. I am feeling lost and void. I feel she hurt me a lot. I don't know how to cope with this , I am feeling empty now.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Nov 9, 2009, 11:13 PM

Can you please explain more about your situation, did you meet online, did this relationship start long distance?

Nov 9, 2009, 11:22 PM

I met this girl 1st online as we were long distance and we used to chat for 1 year . After 1 year I met this gal and she expressed her love.
    Ithappenstoall Posts: 363, Reputation: 37

Nov 9, 2009, 11:32 PM

After you met her did yo stay in the same city, get to spend a lot of time with her ?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2009, 11:33 PM

I'm guessing you missed your chance when you two met. You told us, "but that time I was terribly unstable in my life, job. Although I liked her a lot I was unable to express that I liked her because I felt I will not be able to keep her happy. She was hurt that I didn't say yes."

Please consider this part of romance practice time. Learn from it and continue to meet and be friends with women in real life and on the Internet.

Nov 9, 2009, 11:42 PM

I met her only for 4 times in 2 years.
    We used to go for long rides , I used to go with her for movies. I used feel good with her charm and positive approach toward life , as I was depressed due to instability in life a lot when she met me.

I felt she loved me a lot even she told me several times that she loved me. Now she is doing higher education and now she says "I have no feelings left" , I feel hurt . May be I did mistake 1st time I should have hold her hand but I was not in a position that time , I feel she should not treat me like this now , she never calls me , she never mails me. Moment I said I love her recently she has stopped mailing and texting me. I feel hurted its paining me .
    emopunk7 Posts: 1,052, Reputation: 161
    Ultra Member

Nov 10, 2009, 01:31 AM
    It wasn't meant to be. Meet new people and get your life straight and then you will meet extraordinary women. Take my word for it!
    maryam.youhanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2011, 05:48 PM
    You know. If someone stop loving you after two years for any reason, then I would say there were never loved you from the start. Loving someone means putting the other person's need before you. And only getting close to god will teach you how to love a person unconditionally. I am not going to say you are better off without her, but what I am suggesting is thank God it did not work. Because relationship that has not been built in a right foundation it will not last long. That is why we have so many divorce, 'cause people fall in love and they fall apart after a year or so. Especially when problems hit their marriage. Please pray. Only God can fill your emptiness.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I feel So empty [ 15 Answers ]

My life is pretty calm and I barley have anything wrong. I am an only child and I have a very caring loveing mother that has always been there for me... I don't have a messed up life but I constantley feel as though I have nothing... no feeling what so ever.. and I'm always depressed it seems...

I feel so alone and empty [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22yrs and pregnant my boyfriend is still with me but I feel so alone the thing is I never really wanted this baby cause me and him have been having problems with his drinking and the fact that he won't go out with me he rather go out with his friends and leaves me alone cause we leave...

I feel empty [ 4 Answers ]

I feel empty inside. All my life I seem to find a way to mess things up. Evey thing is going all right then I mess up .WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

I feel empty. [ 3 Answers ]

OK lately I have been feeling kind of depressed but it isn't as bad as it used to be. I have never had a boyfriend before and it never used to bother me that much but now it is really starting to stress me out. I keep feeling really lonely all the time and I am always asking my mum for hugs which...

I feel so empty.. What should I do? [ 5 Answers ]

So I have went through some pretty crazy relationships, but I was always being hurt, or lied too, even cheated on- and finally I thought I found the guy of my dreams. He was amazing- he brought me flowers, drove for four hours at two in the morning to come and see me, and never put me down once. In...

View more questions Search