Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Geoober Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2008, 09:28 AM
    Lump growing out of knee
    I have a lump growing out of my inner right knee and it is very painfull to walk or even to stond up , what is causing this and can it be cured?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Moved from introduction to medical forum to get more answers.
    Please do take time and return to the introduction area and introduce yourself
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

May 31, 2008, 08:53 PM
    Have it checked out by an orthopaedic doctor.

Cysts are common.

eMedicine - Cystic Lesions About the Knee : Article by David M Gonzalez

You should be aware that you should be able to touch your heel to your butt with a good knee.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A hard lump in my right knee [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a 17 year old female and I have a small hard lump in my right knee inside of my leg. It is a little bit right to the right kneecap. It is like the size of a small marble ball, maybe smaller. It doesn't show but you can easily feel it moving around when I bend my knee slowly. It doesn't...

Lump on inside of leg on my knee [ 2 Answers ]

I play a lot of soccer and last may I went in for a tackle and hurt my knee at first the pain seem to be inside the knee and I couldn't bend my leg I didn't go to the docs because I thought it would get better on its own which it has to a certain extent I can bend it now but I've just started...

Lump on knee [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lump on the outer of my left knee. My GP says it's the jelly stuff that surrounds the joint that has come away I had an x-ray which didn't show anything. I don't want to keep taking pills my GP says that nothing can be done. Its very painfull when I have walked for a while or driven....

View more questions Search