Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bevo85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 22, 2005, 08:52 AM
    Frigidaire Furnace - Blower Motor Common Wire
    I have a Frigidaire furnace model # FG6RA 096C-12B. I purchased a humidifier to install and do not have the users guide for the furnace. I need to know which wire is the blower motor common wire. Thanks for all your help.
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Oct 22, 2005, 12:37 PM
    If there is a white wire running to the blower motor, that is it. If not, connecting to the white wire where the house wiring comes into the furnace should work. All the 120 volt wiring connects to the same common.
    mechcon Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 07:04 PM
    There is also a humi connection on the board to make this easier.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Furnace blower motor [ 10 Answers ]

I have a Climatrol Furnace, and it stopped working. I called a Heating Co, and the technician said that that the motor was bad, it's and old unit with Climatrol no longer in business. I might be able to find a used motor, but I really need a new furnace. After he left I was reaching in and I was...

Gas Furnace Blower Motor [ 6 Answers ]

I have an old Rheem gas furnace. My fan blower motor stopped working. I had Sears order me a new one. The installer walked away, giving up because he couldn't get the old motor out of the housing. I got it out and installed the new one myself. Everything turns freely. I made the furnace turn on and...

Furnace blower motor wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old furnace blower that I want to convert to a shop air clearner. I want the motor to operate from a normal 110 volt switch. My question is which wires do I connect to the switch? The motor is a 1/2 hp Emerson Model K55HXLGG3702 It has 6 wires - black, white, brown, blue, red, yellow

Furnace blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

A friend asked help about his furnace blower emitting a screeching sound during operation and then just stopped. I went over and tried to rotate the blower by hand - resistance to free rotation was present. Removed the blower assembly and dismantled motor. No lubrication on both motor bushings....

70's Day and Night Gas Furnace Common wire? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi- I have a furnace that I need a common wire to hook up A new thermostat that req's a common wire- The Company that originally made the furnace, BDP - merged w/ Carrier I think- I have a Red and Blue coming out of the top of the transformer And black & white @ the bottom - 115v looks...

View more questions Search