Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JENN3152 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 02:54 PM
    Title of Movies in late 80s or early 90s. Possibly made for TV movie?
    I watched this movie in the mid 90s. It was about a family, they lived on a lake, and they are on their way to a dance recital for one of the daughters? The father and the eldest daughter are in one car and I believe the Mother and youngest daughter are behind them. Something makes the older daughter take off her seatbelt to turn around and they end up in a car accident at the same moment killing the girl. Her ghost haunts the Father mostly and I can remember somewhat that her spirit takes on the younger daughter to which she tries to jump off the porch into the lake or off the roof? I can barely remember the specific details. I also can remember scenes with a white owl but not to which it is relevant to the film. The Father goes insane though from the haunting of his daughter whereas the Mother doesn't support his "visions" and his trying to move on with life. That is basically the jist of the movie. Does anyone remember this one?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 02:57 PM

They (1993) (TV)
    JENN3152 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2008, 03:08 PM

Thanks it looks like it is the one!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 12, 2008, 03:35 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

A Fantasy Movie Made in the Late 80's/Early 90s [ 6 Answers ]

So this is a pretty obscure question, but it has been plaguing me for a number of years. There was this movie I used to watch on t.v. all the time when I was younger and I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. The problem is, the only distinguishing feature I can for certain remember...

View more questions Search