Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie2 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2008, 07:30 AM
    Making a large vivarium for lizard
    Hi, my name is debbie and I own five lizards which I adore, but I have large beardies and they seem to be getting bigger and bigger, does anyone have the knowledge on how to build a vivarium that looks good, many thanks Debbie2. I am also looking for an iguana to join my clan, I have been lizard keeping for eight years, so know they get big
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 6, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Pfeilgiftfroescheseil.de

Thought you might be interested in this site I found in travels on the net this morning. Seeing as you have raised lizards for a while you may be aware of it but it is apparently a forum with some good info on it.

As for the viviarium. A friend of mine kept lizards and he found a large store display case and adapted it for his pets decorating it with tree branches and whatever lizards like to climb on. You should keep your eyes open in buy and sell papers for just such a find.

Good luck !
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Apr 6, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Hello Debbie!

Have a look here, and learn how to build a vivarium! : An excellent source for the information you requested!

It's a UK website, so just use the quoted costs in Pounds, double these amounts, and you have the approximate costs in US Dollars.

Success!
    As always : if you require more info, please let me know. If this solves your problem, please rate the answer provided! Feed back is always appreciated!
    ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lizard phobia [ 3 Answers ]

I am scared very much with lizards.What is solution

How to choose the right lizard pet? [ 3 Answers ]

My 8 year old son would love a lizard. We will be using a 20 gallon tank and would like it if the lizard wasn't nocturnal. What options are there?

Lizard pest control [ 2 Answers ]

How to get rid of the lizards fast?

Lizard care [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with all the lizards care tips (brown anole lizard)

Building a Vivarium [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Folks, It's a long shot but I'm hoping that there is someone out there who can help me. Firtsly I'm no carpenter so don't know joins etc, but can usually do what I want. I am going to build a vivarium for the living room and need some help/advice. I intend to build I out of the laminate...

View more questions Search