Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Mar 2, 2008, 02:37 PM
    I can't remember what this show was called.
    Okay so, I remember this show back from the 90's and I think it was called Amanda Anaconda or something like that. All the people in the show looked non-animated, but looked like they were cut out of a magazine or something. And the Amanda girl had a dog, and would also go to school with this real y chick, and would like mess with her and put bugs and stuff near her house. And... I don't know it's kind of hard to remember. Geez. If anyone know's the name, can you please tell me?

It'd be greatly apprechiated.

Thanks.

-Samantha.
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Mar 2, 2008, 05:03 PM
    AH! Angela Anaconda.
    I can barely remember the theme song.. I know there's a part where its like.. nannette manoir is a stuck up jerk face snob!
    I loved that show! It used to come on nickelodeon lol.
    Angela Anaconda: Information and Much More from Answers.com
    YouTube - ANGELA ANACONDA
    YouTube - Angela Anaconda - KETCHUP
    Skyrocket Away Posts: 173, Reputation: 6

Mar 2, 2008, 07:02 PM
    Ahhhh! Thank you. This has been driving me nuts for days! Lol.
    Thank youuu<333

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does anyone remember an r&b group called voices? [ 5 Answers ]

I've been looking everywhere trying to find any info on the group called ''voices'',not ''sisters with voices'', just ''voices''. The group consisted of about 5 teenage girls I believe and they were out around sometime in the early 90's.if there is a webpage or something of that nature where you...

I can't remember what this movie is called people get stranded at abandoned airport [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what this movie is called People get Stranded in an abandoned airport after their plane goes down (everybody disappeared off the plane except for about 5 or 6 people) and there's a deaf lady and she can hear strange noises outside of the airport (which are monsters) Please...

Kids show ? I can't remembe what its called. [ 2 Answers ]

It was an old children's show in the early 90's, and there were two fuxxy blue and purple creatures... they were on a TV in the show... and they sang the "one eyed one horned flying purple people eater" so, and I can't remember what the heck the show is called if anyone by nechance knows the answer...

I can't remember what its called [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have just signed up and don't really know what I am doing but I am getting really annoyed with a film because I can't remember what its called. Althogh I think its about some kids who have these rings and when they put them together a hero (who I think is played by hulk hogan) comes to...

View more questions Search