Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmahogg Posts: 98, Reputation: 4

Mar 16, 2009, 06:48 AM
    How do I remove songs from my iPod (4th gen using itunes)
    I've gotten to the stage where I only have 3gb of my 8 gb nano left (due to deciding I wanted a whole series of the it crowd on my ipod) so I want to delete all the songs I just skip past and don't listen to anymore but I can't figure it out.

I looked at the online maual and it tells me to click on the iPod nano in the source menu. I can't find the source menu, and when I click on the picture of my iPod in itunes and it says summary I can't figure out anything else.

Please help!
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 20, 2009, 05:05 AM

You can only do it by syncing. If your iTunes library matches the one on your iPod, just delete the songs off your iTunes library that you don't want and sync to iPod.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I only use iTunes to download songs for my iPod legally? [ 4 Answers ]

I have downloaded a lot of songs from iTunes, and the list of songs I really want but can't find on iTunes, just keeps growing. I'm pretty sure the songs are available somewhere on the internet, but some are not actually on albums, and so I can't find them in the library either. I know about...

Putting songs from my iPod to itunes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure where this question would best fit, but I really need help! So I had all of my music on itunes and my computer crashed. I recently got a new computer and installed Itunes, and the library is obviously empty. How can I take the music from my iPod and put it back into itunes?...

ITunes songs erased/iPod won't work if hooked up to a computer [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has an iPod and we have iTunes on our computer. All the songs she had on her iPod were on iTunes, until recently. Now everything she had on iTunes is gone, and we don't know why that happened. Also, she can't add anything else to her iPod or hook it up to her computer or she'll lose all...

Ipod and itunes [ 1 Answers ]

My iPod want show up in itunes or windows what do I do

Itunes and Ipod [ 2 Answers ]

Hey Can you add someone else's itunes library to your iPod without deleting your music... If So How

View more questions Search