Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RussB Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2009, 02:17 AM
    Finding a book I read at school
    How do I find a fiction book I read at school, I have no idea of the title or author but can remember bits of the story line.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2009, 06:22 AM

You could try describing the parts you know here and see if someone recognizes it or do the same with the school librarian.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The president read a book [ 27 Answers ]

Hello: Didja hear? The president read TWO books on history... Nahhhh, NOT the dufus in chief. He doesn't read history (and we can TELL)!! I'm talking about your NEW president. Isn't it nice that were going to have a president who has a strong sense of history?? excon

I want to find the name to a book I read as a kid! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! It's about King Arthur, story of Camelot. I have been looking for this book everywhere but could not find it! Please help me! I read this book mid-90's. On the cover it has a woman, man and one or two horses. If my memory serves me correctly, the cover was yellow... The book...

What's a good book to read? [ 8 Answers ]

My mom is badgering me, telling me that I watch too much TV. Reading a good book is the only thing that really entertains me other than video games and TV. Can anyone recommend a good book. I'm into action books like the Bourne series which I've read each book twice. The Guardians of Time series...

Has anyone read this book and recommends it? [ 2 Answers ]

I was just wondering, due to all the "ex" questions and concerns on these boards lately, my own included... I have heard of this book called, "It's Called a Breakup Because It's Broken." I bought it last night and have just begun reading it. Apparently both of the authors (Greg and Amiira...

View more questions Search