Ask
    proud_mami04 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 11:42 AM
    How do I get a copy of my high school daplomia
    I was home schooled
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 17, 2013, 11:52 AM
    Your diploma would have been issued by the State. Ask the State you live in, the Office of Education (or something similar).
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 17, 2013, 12:11 PM
    Were you homeschooled through a public school or private?
    LadyToni Posts: 32, Reputation: 5

Aug 31, 2013, 02:32 AM
    As a home schooling parent, the diploma is granted by the parent who home schooled you or by the home education curriculum you used. There are several places online that will provide you with a document once you provide the information to fill out your diploma.

If you need a transcript of your high school work again you need to contact your parents. If they don't have a transcript for you take a look at HomeScholar - Homeschool News Transcripts and College and see how a transcript can be created based on the work you did.

Hope this helps
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 31, 2013, 02:38 AM
    I agree, it all depends on how you were home schooled, if you were schooled though a program or school, they issue the diploma. If you were home schooled just by parents, the parent makes it and give it to you, Some parents do not even issue one.

So tell us how you were home school.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need copy of high school diploma asp? I graduated 1968 Downey High School, L.A. CA [ 1 Answers ]

I need a copy of my High School Diploma from Downey High School, graduated in 1968. Where would I be able to obtain a copy?

Is a Junior in high school dating a freshman in high school odd? Or weird? [ 28 Answers ]

I mean my motto or what I said was 2 yrs was my max! But I've always gotten older girls if not same age girls. Or I was older by like a couple months. But this freshman in particular stuck out and I took the chance and we have been dating for a month. She will be 15 while I'm still 16 so its not 2...

Copy of high school Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

How do I receive a copy of my high school diploma asap! I gratuated from Richland Northeast High school in 2001.It is located in Columbia S.C.

How do you get Copy of High School Diploma [ 2 Answers ]

I need a copy of a high school diploma- the original is lost. Can some one tell me the proper procedure and who to contact is Albuquerque NM?

Would a senior guy in high school go out with a sophomore girl in high school? [ 7 Answers ]

I am a sophomore in high school and I like this senior guy in my school. Last year I went out with this guy who was my age and he was way to imature for me, and wasn't looking for a real relationship, it somethimes seemed to be a friends with benefits thing then a relationship, all he ever wanted...

View more questions Search