Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dengelman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2004, 04:12 AM
    Sailing from Australia to New Zealand
    I want to board a sailingyacht to sail from Australia to New Zealand. Where do I find sites to find a boat?
    EVS Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Nov 13, 2004, 11:49 PM
    Sailing
    Hi there

The only way you are going to get aboard a yacht is to pay your way over.

Alternatively, you will need to get some training on the subject, such as Deck hand, yacht masters etc... Once you have the training behind you, you will find that you are in the right circles and will MOST DEFINITELY hear of someone sailing between Australia and New Zealand.

Regards
    Peanuts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Sailing Permit/L1 Visa/ Pay Taxes? [ 1 Answers ]

Hallo, I work in the US on a L1-Visa (I'm from Germany) since two years and most likely will leave the US end of this year. I get my salary paid by my German employer and get all benefits from Germany, absolut nothing from the US. I do pay taxes in Germany. Do I also have to pay taxes in the US?

Sailing permit for leaving alien [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ATE, I am a GC holder, but my company is sending me overseas for about one year. As a GC holder, I informed my company of the repercussions it could have on my immigration status. Thus, they paid for the services of an immigration lawyer. He advised to apply for a reentry permit ( form...

Australia tax imposed on US IRA/RO? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Expert- A client is telling me (I'm an RIA) when he relocates to Australia, he will be taxed on a current year basis on his IRA Roll-over. He will not be taking any distributions from this roll-over, which would stay in the U.S. He has been told of this tax by someone with KPMG. Is this...

Cheapest broadband in AUstralia? [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what the cheapest broadband Internet plan is available in Australia? Thanks

View more questions Search