Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockstar714 Posts: 441, Reputation: 44

Apr 10, 2009, 01:07 PM
    Road Trip Songs
    Hey everyone! The boyfriend and I are going on a road trip and I want to make a mix cd so that we don't have to listen to his music the whole time.

What are some songs you all think would be good to put on? Its about a 6 hour trip both ways, so we've got a lot of time to kill.

Thanks!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 01:19 PM

What are you guys into? Country? Rap? Christian?

Here is my list:

Born to Be Wild- Steppenwolf

Highway to Hell- AC/DC

I've Been Everywhere- Johnny Cash

Life Is a Highway- Rascal Flatts

Under My Wheels by Alice Coope

If You're Going Through Hell by Rodney Atkins

Purple Hills- D12

And many more...

Sarah
    volta_rewind Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2009, 01:26 PM

Anything by animal collective rules, but everybody has their own opinion on music genres. Check them out :)
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 01:29 PM

It would definitely help to know what kind of music you listen to. I could get you a pretty good list if I knew, especially if you like Country.

Dierks Bentley
    Rascal Flatts
    Keith Urban
    Taylor Swift

Just to name a few

Edit: I realized you were looking for titles, if you like country I'll get some good ones for you.
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2009, 03:54 PM
    The key is to pick up beat songs and songs that you can sing along to. It's hard to say specifically without knowing your taste in music.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

End of the road [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I are going to get a divorce soon but there are kids involved. I have tried numerous times to make the relationship work but I can't do it alone. I recently filed for custody of the kids as she in my opinion is neglectful of them. We now live with my mother and my wife just stays in the...

Road through NJ [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the road which travells through new jersy. I really want to know this answer because my brothers child has a project which he has to answer this question. :confused:

Going on a road trip. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 22 years old and I like mostly rock/alternative, rap/hip-hop, dance and r&b. I really need some songs to down load to fill up a some cds for the way there and back... can y'all help?! Just THROW ideas out there! Anything helps... THANKS!!

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search