Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aweberding Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 11:39 AM
    My hp laptop screen does not get bright any more it remains dim why?
    I have tried to adjust settings and that does not do anything. Hats wrong and how can I fix it?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 8, 2011, 11:56 AM
    Is the power plugged in and charging the battery ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan lights shine bright, but then dim after 5 seconds [ 1 Answers ]

We bought a ceiling fan that takes 4 - 40 watt bulbs. We placed 4 - 60 watt bulbs instead and noticed the diming from the very first time after installation. Is this a safety feature built into the fan and if so, what component does this? Thank you for your help.

Dim lit laptop screen [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so today I turned on the computer and the screen was/is very dim. I don't know what's going on or how to fix it. If it helps I'm running Windows XP on a Dell Vostro 1000.

Household Lighting fixtures go from dim and bright. [ 2 Answers ]

My house was built in the 1930's and the wiring I'm sure is as old. The lights turned on tend to be on a dimmer they will be dim then go bright almost like an electrical serge sometimes flicker. Also I have a fan If set on med to high it will slow down then speed up. What's causing this?

Dim Laptop Displays [ 7 Answers ]

This is a fairly common problem. Wondering if it is fixable (w/ out having to spend $300+ on parts and another $100 on labor). In my case we're dealing with a Toshiba Portege 2000. It boots and operates fine, but the display is extremely dim. Could it be loose connections? Or is the display...

View more questions Search