Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    haitchy_94 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 24, 2007, 11:13 AM
    iPod video
    I have an iPod video and can put videos onto the library and tick the box to "all movies" but they never go onto my actual iPod! I can get video podcasts on there.. am I doinng something wrong? How do I do it?:confused:
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 26, 2007, 08:49 AM
    I have had the same problem myself. You have to go to all of your movies, right click, and then click on "convert selection for iPod". Then sync iPod and the movies should be on it. Hope that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DVD to iPod Video [ 13 Answers ]

Is there a way to put DVDs onto your iPod Video? If so, can anyone tell me how. It would be a real time and money saver.

Does iPod 20 gb do video? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm getting a iPod 20 gb and I was wondering if it really does do video or what because the one I'm getting does? I got the website of the one I'm getting so if you can check it out for me and give me your thoughts! RefurbDepot.com - Product...

Can you get songs on limewire for an iPod video [ 1 Answers ]

Can u get songs off limewire for a iPod video and if so how?

Ipod Video [ 4 Answers ]

How to put video on my iPod video? So that anywhere I go, can watch movies using my iPod video.

How to put videos on my iPod video FOR PC! [ 1 Answers ]

I can't figure out how to do it, I have tried a few different programs but can't get them to work. My buddy uses handbrake for his MAC, but that doesn't help me much. I need something that will work for my PC version, can someone help me out here?

View more questions Search