Jul 1, 2006, 04:26 PM
    True love
    Hello...
    I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:(

Thank you..
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2006, 06:22 PM
    If I told you it would not happen the way it is supposed to and you will not have a beautiful experience. My advice for everybody who asks this question is your true love will happen when you are LEAST LOOKING FOR IT. Stop seeking it out, live your life to the fullest and when you least expect it that is when you will find your true love. When, it does not matter when, but when it does happen you will defiantly know. It will happen.

Joe
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 1, 2006, 07:59 PM
    Agrees with Joe's good words on this and I can only add that your true love will love you very very much and not a moment sooner than when its supposed to. So no trying to rush things or make it happen; that's cheating! It happens when you are ready but the deal is you don't realize you are ready... until it happens! ;)
    SsshhH Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 2, 2006, 12:47 AM
    Halo... Jesushelper76 & valinors_sorrow..

Thank you so much for the advice and answer

Makes me feel better:)
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Jul 5, 2006, 11:13 AM
    When trying to find ones true love, it usually happens when the person has come to a place within themselves where they know themselves well. To hasten the process begin by nurturing and discovering the self. When you reach that place of confident knowing, your true love will be drawn to you.

Hypatia Muse
    PsychicSilena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 03:22 PM
    I am psychic silena I have been a psychic reader and personal adviser for over ten years call me at (754) 234-6117 for advice NOT a psychic line and free charge
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2006, 12:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by SsshhH
    hello...
    I want to ask also about my true love in the future...and when?:(

thank you..
    When you search for love you want find it.
    When you least expect it he/she will show up.
    My personal experience

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

Is this true? [ 12 Answers ]

All right, is it true that 30% of girls can't have orgasims or is that just false? But OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 5 months and I haven't had an orgasm... but, see I know the feeling. Ive had to feeling come many time before but they don't last... what do I do to keeep it! When I...

View more questions Search