Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Jun 14, 2003, 08:04 AM
    Leroy Colbert
    What ever happened to this famous bodybuilder?
    thouvie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 24, 2004, 02:31 PM
    Leroy Colbert
    Two years after winning mr olympia he was hit by a car and "His right foot was caught under the car's bumper and nearly severed. Amputation was initially discussed, but doctors managed to save his foot. However, Colbert's days of heavy leg training and contest trophies were over." (2003 Weider Publications) he ended competition then and started his own food store in NY
    Starman Posts: 1,308, Reputation: 135
    -

Apr 7, 2006, 08:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by thouvie
    two years after winning mr olympia he was hit by a car and "His right foot was caught under the car's bumper and nearly severed. Amputation was initially discussed, but doctors managed to save his foot. However, Colbert's days of heavy leg training and contest trophies were over." (2003 Weider Publications) he ended competition then and started his own food store in NY
    I met Leroy after he had that accident.
    He worked for Weider somewhere in NJ close to Newark.
    I was a teenager then wasn't paying too much attention to location.
    He was famous for having the largest muscular arms in the wotrld at that time. Do you know how he's doing now?
    BILL GRANT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Starman
    I met Leroy after he had that accident.
    He worked for Weider somewhere in NJ close to Newark.
    I was a teenager then wasn't paying too much attention to location.
    He was famous for having the largest muscular arms in the wotrld at that time. Do you know how he's doing now?

I have known Leroy Colbert for many years. He is now living in California and owns a health Food Store named Totat Nutrition in Sherman Oaks. He is doing fine and he is still looking good. If you would like to contact him you can check out his great website at LeroyColbert.com . He is one of my favorite bodybuilders.

Bill Grant

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search