Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mikedw88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 07:35 PM
    How to prove someone is lying about a picture
    I found a photo online of a girl who looks eerily similar to my girlfriend but she claims it isn't. Can I prove she's lying?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 12, 2013, 07:37 PM
    No... everyone has several people that look eerily similar to them.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 06:45 AM
    What type of "proof" are you looking for? Without too much info what kind of site was the picture found on?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jul 13, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Have you even asked your girlfriend what she thinks?

I once had a guy walk up to me in a coffee shop, address me by my first name (correctly) and proceed to chat away for at least 10 minutes before I realized that there was no way I knew him and that he thought I was someone else - and we share the same name!
    I eventually met her and although there were certain similarities, I didn't think we looked alike enough at all to mix us up.
    The only arbiters are the 2 people in question.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2013, 10:01 AM
    Too many people with the same name even look a lot a like. Unless you have too much that adds up for you to pursue you need to just drop it before you ruin your relationship
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 13, 2013, 05:09 PM
    I think the only way you could prove this would be by verifying other things in the picture as well.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 13, 2013, 06:42 PM
    I see this relationship ending in the near future...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 13, 2013, 07:03 PM
    Why are you with her if you don't trust her? She says it's not her, and you want to prove that she's lying? Just break up with her now and save yourself the trouble, because that's what will happen if you continue trying to prove that she lied.

But, to answer your question, there's no way to authenticate that it's a picture of her, especially if it's not, which is what she told you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My picture from my camera has lines through it and a red or pink tint to the picture [ 1 Answers ]

When I take a picture from my camera it shows up with lines through it and blurry and it has a red or pink tint to the picture. But when I focus on what I want to take the picture of it looks fine until I go back to look at the picture.

Lying on Federal complaint answer, lying to EEOC [ 1 Answers ]

My question involves court procedures for the state of: Indiana/federal I am suing a govt. agency. They lied profusely in EEOC investigation. I couldn't prove it then. Got copy of investigation record and then KNEW I could prove a few lies, trust me on that. I filed the complaint in fed. Court...

I have the picture to prove it [ 7 Answers ]

The other day I went with my mom and my grandmother to the cemetery where my great grandfather is buried. While we were there I took my camera and decided to take pictures of the dates on the tombstones. On one of the tombstones the man had died March 14th 1874 and I stood there to take a picture...

View more questions Search