Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Louman61 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2015, 10:25 AM
    Reset dsc installer code
    How do I reset a dsc installer code on a pc5010?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2015, 06:43 AM
    I believe it is Location 007. You have to know existing code to change. If you don't know the code, you can default the Panel. Info is in the Programming Manual. Just telling how to default won't help as default programming likey will not be what will work for you. Off top of head you need to remove ac and battery connect a jumper with 1 of the PGMs then power up in correct sequence. An Installer may even Make Installer Code Not Resettable, which means you need an Unlocker, or Change the board. Under $100. If you do that, may as well get the Latest and get the Power 1832, 4.6 is Latest Version, DSC has great stuff, Very Reliable. Good Luck. Can help with Programming if needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dsc pc1832 how to reset installer code when you forgot it [ 7 Answers ]

How to reset installer code on a pc1832?

How do I reset the 'Master Code' for a DSC PC1832? [ 7 Answers ]

I moved into a home that has an alarm system with door, glass breakage, and fire installed, but the codes are no where to be found. Is it possible to 'reset' the master? I am aware that I may need to reprogram in all the zones if it is reset, but I just need to start fresh and be able to arm the...

Where can I get a DSC 5010 alarm installer's manual [ 9 Answers ]

I would like to get this manual so I can maintain my system. I am no longer monitored.

Is there a way to reset master code on dsc 1832 [ 2 Answers ]

I have a DSC 1832 security system at my home but never got the master code from the installer who I have now lost touch with. I need to set the clock on my 5501 keypad and it appears that requires the master code. I have the installer code which is still the default code and I have my user code...

Changing installer code on a dsc 1832 alarm system [ 2 Answers ]

How do you change the installer code on a DSC 1832 alarm

View more questions Search