Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    walt17 Posts: 335, Reputation: 28

Apr 9, 2016, 12:35 PM
    Control onedrive
    How do I control what files are saved to Onedrive in Windows 11? Or disable it completely if I can't control it.

An internet search has come up with nothing useful. None of the help articles and videos are relevant with the latest version of WIN11.

Thanks,
    Walt
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 9, 2016, 12:41 PM
    I think you mean windows 10.
    Treat onedrive as anyother location.
    Whatever you put in it will be saved to "The Cloud"
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2016, 02:23 PM
    There is no Windows 11 nor will there ever be.

When you sign up for OneDrive, it creates sync folders on your hard drive. Whatever is placed in these folders are synced to the cloud versions of those folders. You can also select not to sync any of your one drives folders so that you have to upload anything you want to put there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation sys [ 2 Answers ]

What do I need to connect a DSC 1832 control panel to a Control 4 home automation system?

View more questions Search