Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Joy Hattabaugh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Helen's books
    Helen borrowed 12 books the books are due in 4 weeks if she reads 2 books 2 days a week to read all of th to read all of the books

Oct 30, 2012, 02:10 PM
    Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads
    Helen borrowed 12 books from the library the books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books will she have to read all of th to read all of the books.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 02:11 PM
    Part of the question is missing. Please restate it.

And what have you come up with?

Oct 30, 2012, 02:12 PM
    . The books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books 2 days a week, will she have enough time to read all of the books?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 30, 2012, 02:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy Hattabaugh View Post
    . The books are due in 4 weeks. If she reads 2 books 2 days a week, will she have enough time to read all of the books?
    She checked out 12 books. Draw a picture.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Santa Clara Pueblo Pottery Appraisals for Helen Shupla Melon Bowl [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I am in Southern California and have a vintage Santa Clara Pueblo Melon bowl pot/vase that I've been told was a museum piece originally made by Helen Shupla. I am looking for an opportunity to get an appraisal of it's value (and confirmation of it's origin) because I need to sell this...

Helen Thomas retires [ 4 Answers ]

I am saddened to read that Helen Thomas has retired today. She is a great reporter asking all sorts of "touchy, tough" questions to the slippery politicians. I think she should not have aired her personal beliefs as she did though being a reporter but just stuck with the facts and reported the...

Helen Luitjens origianl water color [ 1 Answers ]

I bought this original water color at a yard sale and am trying to find out if it might be worth anything. If any ones about this artist please let me know. It is a good size picture approx. 3feet by 3feet and is in its original frame.

Helen [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. In the last year my periods have become very regular but 2 weeks before I am actually due on I become tired and start looking pale but am now getting worried as with my last period I started having big blood clots not small which I have never had before.Is this where I start to worry or is it...

View more questions Search