Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sach007 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 8, 2011, 05:03 AM
    Why she is ignoring me ?
    Hello, I'm married man man working in company and I know this married women since past 1 year. I'm giving her lift in my car and we are friends. I said in the past that I like her and she is OK with that. But since there are mixed signals and signs which are confused me. I avoid her in office and won't talk much to keep her out of rumour talk. Recently I gave her birthday gift and she liked that too much. She has quite lot of friends and shee keeps talking a lot on telephone. I doubt about her sometimes. Now since I'm on tour , we did not exchanged any texts messages and I was waiting her to enquire @ me. But it is not happening. I'm really confused whether I can continue or ignore her... It seems she will not call/text me and she is just using me.. I need help
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 05:11 AM
    She's married... you're married. You should just back off this until both of you aren't married. I don't think too many members here will come along and guide you into ways of getting this woman so you can both cheat.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 05:54 AM
    Sach, what exactly are you wanting from this woman?

It sounds like you are attempting to have an affair with her. Even if you are not expecting a sexual relationship, you appear to be wanting an emotional one. Have you stopped and thought about the consequences of being unfaithful to your respective spouses?

She is married. She is only available to be a friend. She has an obligation to her husband and family to remain faithful and loyal to them, not to you. Even if they are having marital problems or live in different places, she should remember her duties as a wife and put them before any friendship which would endanger her marriage.

If you avoid her at work to keep her out of the 'gossip' then you aren't treating her like a friend and co-worker. Behavior like that does get noticed and discussed.

You are married. You have an obligation and duty to your wife and family to remain faithful and loyal. You have a duty to put your energy into working with your wife to improve your marriage instead of into chasing after a co-worker. If your marriage is so damaged and in ruins that there is no conceivable way to fix it, then leave your wife and take the necessary steps to dissolve the marriage by the laws of your locality and religion. Do not wait until you have a replacement for your wife to leave. If you have children, remember that they are still your responsibility to help raise whether you are married to their mother or not.

If you continue to attempt to keep in contact with this woman, keep this thought in mind, 'How would I react if my wife was having an affair?' Be very honest with yourself. It might give you some insight into how your wife would react to finding out about your co-worker and how your co-worker's husband might react to her having an affair.
    mmresd Posts: 2,002, Reputation: 553
    Ultra Member

Sep 8, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Stop all contact with this female unless you absolutely have to talk to her (work related). She is married and you are married, respect your marriage and respect her and her marriage before you lead her to do something you both will regret in the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 8, 2011, 02:11 PM
    When in doubt, seek the wise counsel of your wife to see if this female is using you or not. Her insights will be invaluable to you.
    kcomissiong Posts: 1,166, Reputation: 276
    Ultra Member

Sep 9, 2011, 10:07 AM
    Sounds like she is being a responsible spouse, while you are not. Once she knew you liked her, she started staying away from you. Good. You should start respecting your marriage and spouse and do the same.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is he ignoring me? [ 7 Answers ]

Could someone please help me. My boyfriend of 4 years has started to ignore me over the last few weeks. He doesn't ring me or see me, ignores my calls and I honestly have no idea what I have done for his to act like this. Is he not interested anymore? I know he is not cheating I don't think he...

My ex is ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfriend (3months) (also my best friend for 6 years), broke up with me through a text message. :( He said that we are still best friends but he doesn't reply my texts or even say hi at school.. am I trying to rush back into friendship too fast? Please help me and give me suggestions. I'm stuck...

Why Is She Ignoring Me ? ): [ 4 Answers ]

The Other Day I went Camping With Some Of My Friends And There's This Girl, And Ive Been Like Smitten By Her For Quite A While. So We Were Just Messing Around And While Everyone Was Like Outside Messing Around We Were Just Messing Around And Then We Kissed And We Were Together For The Rest Of The...

She is ignoring me [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been with my girlfriend for about six months. I asked her out the second date I Knew that she was a person I could be with. So we started having sex in the 1st month I have always used condoms every time I have had sex. She told me that she loved me and would have my child. She...

Ignoring me. [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 years now and they have been great. We makeout.. Hold hands Kiss talk on the phone. "Normal stuff" I've been recently injured greatly on my head. I was out of school for a month and when I came back he barely talks to me. When I say hi he wont talk to...

View more questions Search