Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grams88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2015, 09:11 AM
    Sewer Smell in Cupboards
    I have had vent pipes in wet wall of bathroom replaced because of sewer gas leaks, but the smell remains (smoke tests revealed initial cracks). Could the smell have permeated the pressed-wood cupboard/vanity? Is there anyway to determine if the smell is coming through slab floor (no basement) -- maybe the odor is from sewer drain to the street?
    sara2020 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2015, 10:06 PM
    Where is the sewer gas coming in? From a pipe?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sewer sewer gas smell when using electric dryer [ 5 Answers ]

I have a sewer gas in my small bath room on other side of wall is my washer and dryer,I have had new seals put under the toilet and checked the sink trapped which is working OK,I have found out for sure the only time the smell occurs is when you use the dryer and the smell is only in the small bath...

Sewer sewer gas smell when using electric dryer [ 2 Answers ]

A wall separates my washer and dryer from a small bath room,gettig a strong sewer gas smell in the small bath room I thought when use the washer but after using the washer this morning waitged about 15 minutes and no smell so turned on the electric drye and in about 10 to 15 minutes had a strong...

The inline vent has sewer smell coming from it. How do I stop that smell? [ 1 Answers ]

In the bathroom one of the double sinks has sewer smell coming from under the cabinet in the area of the inline vent. Took that vent off and put on one from the kitchen vent. Still smells. The drain runs just fine. Have gone up on the roof and sprayed with the hose, water into the vent. No...

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Sewer smell when washing clothes and metal smell in water [ 1 Answers ]

We just moved in a Lease to own house and after one month there is now a smell of sewer when washing clothes. The smell in the water has been here since day one and we are in the process of testing the well water. Can anyone help? I think we have a septic tank since we are on well water but the...

View more questions Search