Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prete01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 08:14 AM
    Writing a Press Release
    Please can someone kindly write a press release template for me. I would like to release one for my business to create awareness of who we are and what we do, the services we provide e.t.c Not sure how to go about it.:confused:

Thanks
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 03:03 PM

Hi, prete01!

I can help you with this. But, first it would help to know what medium you're planning on using for your press release. Newspaper, television, radio, a flyer, some other medium, etc.

Thanks!
    prete01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2009, 03:08 PM
    Hello Clough,

Many thanks for your reply. The mediums we are planning to use are newspaper, flyer, internet, radio.

Just to let you know it is a management and educational consulting firm. At the moment, we would this release for the educational consulting bit.

Many thanks

Prete01
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 03:36 PM

Hi again, prete01!

What I would suggest doing, is posting a draft of what you might want to say on this thread, without putting any contact information in it, so that I can review it and give you some suggestions as to how you might make improvements to it.

Some of the information can even be fictitious so that you would not be using this site for advertising.

Thanks!
    Uber Member

May 22, 2009, 03:38 PM

Another thing that I would like to add, is that you really aren't limited much as far as the content that you can put on the Internet. But, if you're going to put information in the newspaper and on the radio, then you need to check with those entities as far as pricing and how much information you're going to be able to place with them.

Thanks!
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

May 27, 2009, 01:12 PM

Are you looking for verbiage or format?
    Uber Member

May 27, 2009, 05:45 PM

Good question, WebsiteSolution!
    MayaLocke Posts: 51, Reputation: 3

Oct 19, 2009, 02:37 PM

Distributing a press release to editors and news organizations is only half the battle. Writing a press release that will be published by the media is equally important. Press releases are public relations opportunities. A well written press release, can generate exposure in publications that could be worth thousands in advertising dollars, for a fraction of the cost.

How to Write a Press Release Critical Aspects of a Good Press Release or Writing Press Release How to Write a Press Release

Here is a large list of sites you can submit your press release to free of charge: Submit Press Releases Submit Press Releases
    snowflys Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:03 PM
    It is hard to first write a quality press release and we do have instructions with close to a template as possible for people to use but not only that, instead of hunting for the 100's of press release websites which is actually a lot harder than it sounds, we, after over 3 months of intense work on thise, created the best press release website list on the internet which you can use for free. Each one has it's pricing attached to it, etc. There are over 100 free places you can submit to also. Go to http://www.internetmarketingservicessite.com/press-release-website-list.html and use our list for free. There are two pages of this now as there are many of them and we continually update them whenever we discover more websites which isn't too often anymore so if you know of any that belong on this list, please let us know so we can add it. Thank you. Don't forget to read the pages for creating your press release as you can find most, if not all, of your answers there.
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2010, 01:30 AM
    Thread has had sufficient enough answers.

Thread is now old and archived.

Thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I just want to know p are in writing minutes and what really writing [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to know the procedures in writing minutes and what really entails in writing minutes.

How do you write a letter for early release from work release program [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to compose a letter for a friend that has been in a work release program since July and he wants to try for early release in order to help his mom who lost her husband a couple of days prior to his incarceration.

Release to another state from Iowa work release [ 5 Answers ]

My dad put in a transfer to Florida as he is in Iowa work release about a month ago, how long should it take? I can't wait to see him... They said Des Moines already approved it... Please help Sheena:confused:

View more questions Search