Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Aug 27, 2010, 10:56 AM
    Computer Game Error
    I have Windows 7 and my computer game seems to be having issues with it. It says that The program can't start because d3drm.dll is missing from your computer. Try re-installing the program to fix the problem. So I tried re-installing a couple of times and every time this popped up after I clicked to start the game. I forget where I heard this but someone told me Windows 7 might not be compatible with older computer games. I wonder if I could find this component on the internet or something. Anyway I hope someone could help me because I really like this game and would like to continue playing it.
    Mycurses Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Sep 3, 2010, 02:39 PM

All right guys with rigorous research I found an answer. Anyone else with this problem, just search up d3drm.dll on Google or your search engine and find a download that suits you. Then when it's finished go to the location you downloaded it to and drag it to your game's folder.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error Message appear after starting the game. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi to all, I purchased PC Game name "CRASHDAY" by ATARI. After I installed on my system when I start to load the game the error message appear Title " DirectX9 - Graphics System Layer 1.00" and the message is "Unable to initiate directx9 device, There's a problem with your system configuration. ...

PC game error message [ 1 Answers ]

I bought the game "deal or no deal" for my PC. I am trying to install it but I am having problems. I get this error box: "Error Initializing Graphics for- Error:No hardware z-buffer support! Make sure Direct3D Hardware Acceleration is Enabled"! What is wrong and how can I fix it?

ERROR! Game don't work [ 7 Answers ]

My games grand theft auto was just fixed and now it reads error y?? __________________

View more questions Search