Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sillytiger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 16, 2009, 09:47 AM
    90's computer game
    :confused: there was this, I guess educational, computer game, where you run around finding clues. The character was in a blue trenchcoat and a red cap. He also was always holding a magnifiying glass. I used to love it when I was younger (the game was in the 90s) and I can't think of it to keep my sanity... Does anyone know what it is? :confused:
    Goldenwolf Posts: 157, Reputation: 9

Jul 23, 2009, 01:04 PM

Could it be 'Where in the world is Carmen San Diego?'
    Dioxide Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2009, 12:22 AM
    I played this game a billion times in school. I came across this post while looking for it and after several more hours searching I found it. Super Solvers: Midnight Rescue!
    http://www.giantbomb.com/super-solvers-midnight-rescue/61-9077/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90's laser tag game [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember what the name of this laser tag game was called. It came with a pair of green guns and head sets. The head sets would vibrate when you were shot and the lights would flash when hit as well. You could either choose from a single shot or a multishot on the gun. The head set had a red...

What 90's board game has a video? [ 2 Answers ]

My friend had a board game in the 90's that had a video that went with it. I do not remember the object of the game but I remember that while you play the game you must have the video playing. A wizard (I think) would randomly come up on the screen and tell you information. Does anyone remember...

90's Game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the game where you had two sticks (slightly sticky from tape) and then a third stick which had tassels. You tossed the third stick into the air and used the other two to do "tricks". It was popular in the later 90s. I have been trying to come up with the name of it and its...

View more questions Search