Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oraoli Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Nintendo ds games are they compatible with game boy advance sp also
    I Have Bought Some Games That Claim That They Are Compatible With Nintendo Ds And Game Boy Advance Does That Include The Game Boy Advance Sp. Thanks Ora
    Smith2580 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Yes... that was simple
    Revolutionary Posts: 14, Reputation: 3

Jul 19, 2007, 08:18 PM
    My nine year old son agrees with the previous post. He has an sp.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Game Show Host game [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of an old electroinc board game that features a talking game show host? It was released in the late 70s or in the 80s. I thought the name of it was "Game Show Host" but I can't find it anywhere. Any info is greatly appreciated. Thanks!!

Nintendo DS [ 1 Answers ]

DOES any one now about the game jump superstars on nintendo DS it's a HEAVY DS GAME:D but to me it seems only available in another country If anyone nows were to get this game in the uk please tell me I soooo want this game (want to see it for yourself check on Google "jump superstars"). ...

Website compatible with Safari [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to web designing. I want to know what specific things to kee pin mind while design webpages so that they are compatible with Safari? Thanks, Harsha

Boy Kills In The Game [ 4 Answers ]

LOOKING FOR THE NAME OF A FILM A Boy Buys A Game From A Magazen .when He Plays The Game He Kills In The Game .next Morning The Police Is Out Side At A Murder Seen.play The Game Again Kills Again. When He Think He Is Not Plang The Game Is Autuly Still In The Game. At The End He Give The Game To His...

View more questions Search