Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    srgindersr Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2008, 09:59 PM
    Does anyone recognize these symptoms?
    Hello.

I have these annoying symptoms: I constantly feel as though I have a ball of snot at the back of my throat. I can't swollow it and if I'm able to cough it up it isn't long before it's there again. The mucus I cough up is clear to green. Also, when I notice chest congestion, especially as I lay on my back.

Can anyone help me with this? Possible diagnosis? Remedies?

Thanks in advance.

Shawn
    mommyv Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Sep 27, 2008, 06:12 PM

Sounds like your just icky conjested. When my children have a lot of flegm they need to work out, I put them in the bathroom closed up tight and fill the room with steam. Maybe you could go to a sauna or something. Just an idea.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Sep 27, 2008, 06:42 PM
    Sounds like a sinus infection to me. Time to see the doctor for a proper diagnosis and treatment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drive Does Not Recognize SOME CDs [ 2 Answers ]

I just bought an iPod, so I've been transferring songs from old purchased music CDs to my computer. Some work fine, but others are not being read by my hard drive. They are not corrupted, nor is my drive damaged. I updated my iTunes, rebooted, did everything I can possibly think of... but the...

Does anyone recognize this song? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys I'm looking for a certain song but my dilema is this, I don't know the name of the song its driving me crazy cause I've heard it on the radio and everywhere I go but I can't seem to find it. Sigh The only words I remember to the song is this "its kind like a love song" that's...

Recognize this? [ 4 Answers ]

The wall material in the photo seems to be some kind of glued and pressed bamboo? Anyone recognize it? It ain't drywall!

View more questions Search