Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saafaasit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2016, 01:22 PM
    Questionnaire for Hairdressers
    For College, I am doing an E-business project on the hairdressing industry. I have a couple of questions that I need to be answered for my assignment. If there is anyone who is willing to answer these it would really help me in completing my report. (NOTE: As part of the assignment, questions are supposed to be answered by someone in the Industry, not myself)

1. Walk me through your process for forecasting the sales of new products.
    2. Talk about a product that you think is marketed well. What kind of research contributed to those results?
    3. Do you think that your salon customers would use an online or mobile app account?
    4. How would you explain the difference between online and offline marketing?
    5. How would you foresee the future of online marketing for your company?
    6. How would you improve your website?

Any answers to any of these questions would be greatly appreciated!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 16, 2016, 01:33 PM
    Don't try to short circuit your course. You are not doing yourself any favours by asking us to answer these for you. We would be happy to give you input once you put this together yourself.
    saafaasit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2016, 01:58 PM
    I am not short circuiting my course! It is part of the assignment to do market research and ask questions to someone in the Industry! I have tried salons around my area and beyond and none have wanted to help me, so the internet is my last option.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 16, 2016, 04:45 PM
    Sorry. Try harder.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Nov 16, 2016, 06:36 PM
    I don't know of anyone in the industry who is a regular on this site.
    Look for blogs meant specifically for hairdressers.
    If you use Facebook, put it out to your friends. Knowing someone will be more likely to get you someone willing to take the time for this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove my black hair dye, without going to the hairdressers? [ 16 Answers ]

Basically i dyed my hair black a couple of months ago, and I am beginning to dislike it! i wish to have my hair back to my natural colour, which is light/medium brown. How do i get my natural colour back without going to the hair dressers? i would appreciate anyones answer! Please reply as...

For professional hairdressers! Read! [ 1 Answers ]

OK about 2 months ago I had jet black hair. Then I wanted to go to platinum blonde. I went to sallys got bleach and about every week I bleached it. And I bleached it 4 times. Then my roots were super blonde but the rest was orangish brown. So I went back to sallys and they told me to use 40 volume...

Don't know how to explain to hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

I want to go to the hair saloon and my hair is cut like that, but I don't know how to explain how I want my hair colour exactly to them and I want it exactly like that. Would I say I want ash blonde streaks everywere. Thank you for the reply before darlin :)

Any Hairdressers Out There! My Hair Is White! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have dyed my hair previously and it was light blonde I wanted to go a shade darker so I bought a darker colourand it turned out ginger at the roots I put up with that colour for a few days and then someone told me that if you pre lighten your hair and then dye it the desired colour. ...

Hair colouring at the hairdressers [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there can anyone tell me if there is a health risk having your hair coloured, as I do every six weeks and have done for about 10 years, my hair is dark brown and I only have the grey covered to the same as my natural colour, any advice appreciated. Thanks Mary

View more questions Search