Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vesinbeers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Oil burner cutting in and out
    I have a wayne oil burner and I was wandering if any could tell me how to clean it without getting schocked, I watched the guy do it last time he was here he said it was easy but he did say to watch the transformer!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 20, 2008, 06:47 AM
    If you have no idea what to do on a oil burner you really need to call for professional help. It is not really that simple and the nozzle and oil filter needs to be changed also. This requires special tools and knowledge not easy to impart over the net
    vesinbeers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 04:43 AM
    vesinbeers, hvac1000 I thank for your help but its done ! Me and a friend went Lowe's and got the nozzle and filter for under 10.00 bucks. Running grate.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 21, 2008, 05:13 AM
    WOW that is great. Most people cannot work on oil and get the burner tuned correctly with out a few special tools. Watch your oil bill since it was not adjusted professionally (unless your friend has that capability). Just a nozzle and filter will get you going but the main important item is efficiency of the burner to save you on your oil bill. Glad you got it going.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wayne oil burner model cutting in and out [ 10 Answers ]

I have looked over troubleshooting pages all morning and now have to ask for help. We Wayne oil burner model moc-80 this summer I install a new oil tank outside, all was checked over and tested working perfectly for the past 2 and a half months. The past few days I noticed the burner thumping a bit...

I'm cutting [ 24 Answers ]

OK, I'm 15 and there is a lot of pressure on me and so I've been cutting. I've been cutting since iwas 12. Is there anyone like me? Is there hope for me? Is there help for me?

No more cutting [ 4 Answers ]

How can I not be anxious and frustrated when I try to stop cutting?

Cutting [ 7 Answers ]

Im a 13 year old girl. Every time I get sad, I take a razor, and I cut myself. I want to stop. But I don't know how. What should I do?

Cutting myself [ 2 Answers ]

I stopped cutting myself for my boyfriends sake and I have the scars to prove the cuts he didn't and doesn't like it when I hurt myself on purpouse but know he has broken up with me I have starved myself and I have tried to cut myself well I have a problem I think it some mental disorder to of my...

View more questions Search