Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninahhhdreams Posts: 54, Reputation: 0

Nov 25, 2007, 10:00 AM
    A Q for Dark Skinned Africans OR African Americans
    hi!

no offense to ANYONE on here, but i am having difficulty understanding who is getting results and what TYPE of results you were initially seeking.

i, of course am a medium brown skinned(but i glow a reddish brown, in parts) like MISSY ELLIOT'S COMPLEXION. I am reading that some have used this and that and have gotten WHITE skin results?? i only want to first, even some really dark under arms and knees. then i would like to lighten all over to say, THE RAPPER EVE'S COMPLEXIONS OR CIARA'S COMPLEXION.

what can i use to all over even out my complexion?

then, what can i use to bring my total complexion up to caramel SAFELY. i DO NOT want to be unrecognizable and white...lol

thanx
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Dec 2, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Hi I suffer from uneven skin tone on my forehead, chin, upper lip, knees and elbows. I am currently using diana stalder. It has been 2 weeks so far. I've now got 2 white round patches on my cheek and chin but heard it will even out. I will post my results in the following week to let you know
    lovie1 Posts: 104, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ninahhhdreams
    hi!

no offense to ANYONE on here, but i am having difficulty understanding who is getting results and what TYPE of results you were initially seeking.

i, of course am a medium brown skinned(but i glow a reddish brown, in parts) like MISSY ELLIOT'S COMPLEXION. I am reading that some have used this and that and have gotten WHITE skin results?? i only want to first, even some really dark under arms and knees. then i would like to lighten all over to say, THE RAPPER EVE'S COMPLEXIONS OR CIARA'S COMPLEXION.

what can i use to all over even out my complexion?

then, what can i use to bring my total complexion up to caramel SAFELY. i DO NOT want to be unrecognizable and white...lol

thanx
    Their is'nt anything that is safe when coming t changing your skin color that dramatic from one color spectrum to another you just have to be careful in doing so it can be done but you have to be careful in product choices and how you you those products.
    ebony29 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2007, 09:55 AM
    My face was reslly uneven and makari worked for me-the caviar face lightening cream. My face is not completely even but it is much better. It lightened my skin 2-3 shades in I month and I presently use it 2-3 time a week because I don't want to get too light. The results are dramatic though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Skin Lightening for African Americans! [ 25 Answers ]

Hello, I've been checking out the forums on skin whitening for african americans and I'm confused and really need help. I'm a very dark person due to being in the sun all day I'd like lighten up at least 3-4 shades. If anyone can assist me on some good information, or products to try it would be...

Skin lightner for African/African American/Black people? [ 46 Answers ]

Ok I am fairly new on this site and I am having a hard time figuring out what race is everyone. I am not trying to racist or anything. What works on other races doesn't work on black people and vice versa... With that being said... Hi, Im Amina. I was a mid brown color. Before going to college...

Illegal Americans [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Diego, I'm 18 years old and I live in Denver Colorado. I'm an Illegal immigrant of the united states, I crossed the border when I was nine, I didn't know what I was doing, I didn't have a choice. Over the time I forgot about my culture, and were I came from. I have become what I...

South africans working dubai [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all Can south africans work in dubai without any permits or visa?? Help help Jj

View more questions Search